This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

US date?

Discussion in 'Sun Caged' started by coolsnow7, Jun 7, 2007.

1. coolsnow7

coolsnow7 Raining Blood

Is there any chance at all of ever seeing Sun Caged in the States? Have you guys ever played here? Any plans for the future?

2. roel vink

roel vink New Metal Member

For now we dont have any shows planned in the U.S, but we hope to play their someday that would be very cool.
    greetz roel

3. Optimistically Spontanious

if you can make it to Toronto, it would be a dream come true... please try!

4. Sun Caged

Sun Caged official announcements

To play overseas a lot of things should be taken in mind. The trip itself will cost a lot of money, the equipment to get it over there, the hotels we stay at, the transport over land there, the food etc.

If people want to cover us for all that then we will come, but in general all will depend on sales in the US and Canada, if the album sells well we will be invited :) We are trying to bring our music out there as much as possible, that goes for all countries outside of The Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.

All help will be appreciated too !

Greets

Marcel

5. Optimistically Spontanious

ill try to do my best, i have lots of friends here that i think would love to see you guys live! btw, there could be always an arrangement that you guys will open for someone, or maybe it would cost for you to? well, only a thought i had in mind.

try your best! your best (/music) is excellence!