This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

US Tour Part 2 shirt

Discussion in 'Amon Amarth' started by SlayerFan928, Sep 6, 2011.

1. SlayerFan928

SlayerFan928 New Metal Member

Does anybody know if/when the tour shirt for the 2nd part of the US tour is going to go on sale online? I saw them in Houston and was unable to purchase one, but would like to order one.

2. Tomasz

Tomasz outdoor type

don't know the answer but there were very few left on the last day of show and none in L or XL I believe, only M and SM

3. amon666

amon666 Member

jsrdirect.com usually takes the left overs.

4. SlayerFan928

Thanks. Not seeing any yet, but I'll keep looking. Was going to pick one up in Houston, but my father had no cash :/

5. SlayerFan928

Just went on sale on JSR. They only have small in the Surtur Rising shirt, but my size in the Wolflord shirt with the dates :D Thanks for the help.

6. Lucien_Konrad

Lucien_Konrad New Metal Member

which shirt are you aiming for anyway? the blueish grey one? or the one with the flaming sword on the back that wasnt in their main store?

7. SlayerFan928

I just wanted the shirt with the Surtur Rising cover on the front and the tour dates on the back, but all they have online in that one is small, so I'm going to get the bluish grey one :)

8. Lucien_Konrad

Lucien_Konrad New Metal Member

eh, I like surtur rising but I dont like the image as much as other shirts they have, in particular, the one with the flaming sword on the back I had to buy XD

9. GuitarRage99

GuitarRage99 Across The Rainbow Bridge

Yeah I got the blue gray one with the dude about to axe fuck someone, and a bunch of other viking dudes battling, with the dates on the back of course. 25$