This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Video tutorial: Mixing drums that slam!

Discussion in 'F.O.H.' started by jval, Apr 28, 2015.

1. jeid

jeid Terribad

$349 isn't really that bad on the grand scale of things. As with anything in life, if you don't like the price, move on, buy something else.

I liked the videos that I saw, and would have been interested if the course was open for longer. That's the only thing I have issue with, but the chance is gone. If people buy it, learn something and enjoy it, that's all that matters. Brian Hood said that you have to invest in yourself to improve your skills. $349 is a small price to pay.

2. Heabow

Heabow More cowbell!

I quite agree with Jeid. As I said earlier, I myself would buy these courses if there was no limited subscription time (which I don't really understand tbh). The truth is that I do have the money now to buy them. Shame!

3. ForHerDeadEyes

ForHerDeadEyes Señor Member

You didn't want it enough, you should've been sucking dick behind your local gas-station at 4 in the morning getting the money if you were really serious about making music, otherwise you're just not teachable.

4. Heabow

Heabow More cowbell!

5. He's Dead, Jim

On a qualitative scale of business/product ideas, I still think this is hovering somewhere around Louis CK's "open up a chain of pet stores where every can of dog food costs a million dollars, and also they fuck your pets" and "buy all the pants in the entire world and just burn 'em"

6. jeid

jeid Terribad

Joey Sturgis has a mix class on Creative Live for $99 if anyone wants to check that out. I'm not a fan of his work, but for that price, you can't really go wrong.

7. jval

jval Member

Bumping this thread to give a heads up to anyone interested in watching these videos again. I'm opening up the course again this month, and the free video series has just started.
    http://hardcoremixing.com/free-mix-training-0515

As before in the spring, this free video series will end with an offer to join my premium course. Regardless if you're interested in that or not, you'll still get an hour plus of free teaching here. Many people (some in this forum) have asked to re-watch these videos, so now's the time. thanks!