This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Vote for your favorite "When Time Fades..." song!

Discussion in 'Suspyre' started by usaprogmusic, Sep 13, 2008.

1. usaprogmusic

usaprogmusic ProgPowerGRRL

Don't forget when you get your copy of When Time Fades... and have listened to it a few times, to vote for your favorite song on the album on www.suspyre.com!

This will help the guys know what you like off the album, and maybe convince them to play those songs live at their gigs!

Album is now available for purchase (yes, it's already shipping out!) at www.lasercd.com

2. voodoo

voodoo A little left of heaven

So far I think The Light of the Fire is my favorite. I really also like Possession, Reign, Lighted Endrhyme, Siren, Maniac Main Point Check, and A World with No Measures. The only one I am having trouble with so far is Evolutions. Sounds like the band dipped into the Arjen Lucassen (sp?) pool of song ideas. I still like it but it sounds like a big departure from Suspyre's style.

3. Beyond the Pale

I think Lighted Endrhyme is the best so far. that recurring guitar ditty that happens throughout the song is SO GOOD. I am gonna have to learn that.

4. usaprogmusic

usaprogmusic ProgPowerGRRL

I am glad you enjoy the song, Will! Unfortunately, I believe that is the song that everyone in the band told me would be impossible to ever play live!! Bummer!

5. voodoo

voodoo A little left of heaven

Any idea why?

Inquiring minds want to know!

6. GreggSuspyre

GreggSuspyre Member

I think I was talking to you about that song yesterday at the party. But yeah, that's probably my favorite Suspyre song. It's just crazy.

7. Beyond the Pale

Yeah, after you told me about it I was like "If this is Gregg's favorite song and its his band it has to be good." And boy, it is. Everything about it is great. The vocal melodies are probably my favorite part, but the orchestration is beautiful too. This is one of those songs where everything is exactly where it should be and when you want something to happen, it does. Just very well done.