This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Want to do me a favor and get something awesome?

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA Lounge' started by nailz, Feb 3, 2012.

1. nailz

nailz Member

Sign up for Dropbox. Dropbox is cloud storage that allows you to store files on their servers, and then access them through any computer or smartphone device.

Frankly, it owns hard. I use it ALL the time for quite a few things, not the least of all, save games and music. Right now, I've got myself around 5 gigs of storage, and anyone who signs up with the link below will net me another 500MB of space.

So, do me a favor and sign up for a free account worth 2 gigs. Then, use it or forget about it. I think once you start using it though, your mind is going to be blown.

Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. 2GB account is free! http://db.tt/aBcMOu4

2. nomisofsiman

nomisofsiman Member

Already have one. It is indeed an awesome thing. Great in particular for editing.

3. RagePSV

RagePSV Member

I spent a year ripping every CD I own and now I use http://www.audiogalaxy.com to serve my 200GB collection off of my machine to my phone or anywhere else I use the web. Being able to shuffle 18,000 songs is freaking awesome.

4. sh0kr0k

sh0kr0k Active Member

I had no idea AudioGalaxy still existed! Good to know.

5. J-Dubya 777

J-Dubya 777 It NEVER ends

Ok, I did....