This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

what does in flames clayman cd booklet cover art mean?

Discussion in 'In Flames' started by bball_1523, Dec 30, 2005.

1. bball_1523

bball_1523 Member

I was looking clayman's cd booklet and it has a picture of the pyramid with the all-seeing eye, the same picture on the back of the US dollar bill. Now I am not trying to push forward a conspiracy theory here, I just want to ask if any of you In Flames' fans can deciper what In Flames meant in their Clayman cd.

Here is the picture:

[​IMG]

2. skinnybone

skinnybone Member

The all-seeing eye pyramid is a symbol used first by Kattha, native Americans for which the pyramid top presented union of energy that comes from the base of the pyramid corners and flows till the spike of the pyramid. The eye, mystery holder, gathers the power and directs it towards itself so the power of the pyramid can never be discontinued. But yet... the top of the pyramid parted from the rest presents malfunction of the harmony.... disjointed perfection. It is put between two gerat songs: SaA and BtDA because of their complexity and profound lyrical meaning. Its position as centrefold in the booklet also has deeper meaning: The energy flow through the pyramid top,that now slowly radiates light, must not be disconnected by putting such important piece on two different pages. Of course, most of this is true as Jacko is innocent and I am *very* bored.

3. bball_1523

bball_1523 Member

well what about the US money underneath the pyramid?

4. anonymousnick2001

anonymousnick2001 World's Greatest Vocalist

America > Sweden

Money > Talent

Men > Women

Duh.

5. The Bringer

The Bringer Member

More importantly the All-Seeing-Eye is the "official" logo for the Illuminati and the New World Order.

If your interested you can see a link here and as to why there is all the American money being printed from it:

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/All_Seeing_Eye.htm