Separate names with a comma.
Join Symphony X and discover tons of other great Metal forums, sign up today!
Discussion in 'Symphony X (Unofficial)' started by DoomsdayZach, Jul 30, 2006.
^add dragonforce to that list and you'll be set.
Rhapsody - Wears the Velveta Crown (but I still like them)
Dio - Since he pretty much started it, he IS allowed....
Lost Horizon - GREAT band
Avantasia - Killer rock opera, I don't smell any cheese
Tenacious D - It's SUPPOSED to be Cheesey!
Dragonforce - Sargento Minions
Announcer guy + RRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! = One full season of DBZ.
I don't get women. They all say they want a guy with a great personality, but they readily turn down any dude with a little acne or a little weight problem. One of my buddies is the funniest guy ever, but he doesn't get shit from the ladies because he's got a little acne. What gives?
I wouldn't want to kiss someone on their cheek if it was covered in zits.
Actually, it's a 10 step process that's alot more wordy than I originally thought:
1. Everybody is happy, but Goku is off somewhere far away, unable to get to the other characters in time. (subject to season.)
2. A bad guy of some sort arrives, and starts teraring shit up, all like "Look at me, I'm so cool because I'm strong."
3. The available heroes (I.E. Everyone but Goku) are the only ones capable of stopping the new bad guy, despite the fact that in the end, they know that they dont have a snowballs chance in hell of winning.
4. They fight, and eventually beat the bad guys henchmen and the big boss comes out and pwns the fuck out of them.
5. Goku arrives after lots and lots of training!! YAY!!! He fights, and gets hurt a lot even though he was an even match with the bad guy, and screams alot. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. The good guy powers up a lot, but each time, the bad guy shows him up and they keep fighting their epic battle, still doing alot of the screaming. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. Something happens to Goku, usually luck or just |337ness, that he pwns the bad guy again, while still going AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. With one remaining powerup, the bad guy goes all out. Everybody else is far away from the battlefield at this point in time.
9. Goku wins!! Yay!!
10. With the enemy defeated, the day is saved (kinda) but obviously, for unforeseen circumstances, Goku is gone, and not with anybody anymore, and they spend about 2 episodes mourning Gokus non presence, but quickly get over it and go on with their lives
. Until a new evil arises. DUM DUM DUUUUUM!!!!!!!
Is he in a band? If he's not, maybe he should join one. That could help.
Tell him to hang in there until the girls he's pursuing are women 30+..we females tend to get our heads out of our arses by then.
it could be the type of chicks he is chasing.. i agree with Jax but would lower that age to about 25+. I'd say he needs to honestly review the kinds of girl he is trying to date as there are many many shallow young women out there that will only go for either looks or bank balance, which personally disgusts me. I'm not sure about the states or anywhere else in the world but it seems where I'm from women with any intelligence, morality, or decency, are pretty few and far between. Maybe he should start concentrating on older women
Acne does suck but nothing a little 'proactive' (insert generic brand you can get at the chemist which also contains benzoyl peroxide - the active ingredient in proactive - which is a fraction of the price, I use 'Benzac', top stuff!) can't fix or at least control.
As for weight, I dunno about most girls but I love a pudgier guy, it's really cute and great to snuggle with. Muscular guys are highly overrated IMO, I tried dating one just to see what it was like and it was terrible - he was not comfortable to cuddle and his ego annoyed the hell out of me.
However I don't get.. why some 'less attractive' guys go for the 'hottest' women and then complain that those women are shallow because they aren't interested in them, yet they refuse to chase a 'less attractive' girl for the same reason.. It's hypocritical.
I don't get how your realm would be silent.
I suppose if he was luggin round your amps he'd be the new Hugh Heffner right? Tried it, doesn't work.
No its not. Also what happens if the 'less attractive' girls aren't interested either? I have a 'freind' who this happens to. Oh well I guess the Chinese are doing enough breeding for us all.
People that walk slow.
People that walk fast.
Especially when i can't walk around them for whatever reason.
People that walk slow, but then match your pace when you try to walk around them. What's that about?
People that walk at a moderate pace.
...wait... that's not annoying!
Why's everyone always in such a rush?
because some people have got shit to do.
Well if some people planned things out better they wouldn't be in a rush or such a pissy mood.
Regardless of looks, I think both men and women like the pursuit of someone else. In my case it's always "Hey, you're cool! You don't take five hours to get ready, you have a good personality, you like having sex, plus you can cook. Awesome! Wait, let me go hit on that bimbo over there..."
That's pretty fucked up... sounds good enough to me. I mean, as long as i can fart around you without you bitching then sounds fine to me... feel free to join in too.