This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What is the your favorite project you've worked on?

Discussion in 'Toproom Studio' started by ShadarLogoth, Nov 21, 2009.

1. ShadarLogoth

ShadarLogoth Long Dead God

What album or project that you've worked on at toproom has been your favorite, wether for challenge, fun or experimentation?

Also, what got your started and interested in recording?
    (these questions directed toward mr. finstad)

looking forward to picking your brain more on this forum, great idea to start it.

2. ToproomStudio

ToproomStudio New Metal Member

A hard question to answer.. I have many favorits, but it was very fun to work with a album for children: "Asgeir-Sjefen over alle sjefer"! Top full-time famous musichians, lots of funny sounds etc. A really fun album to work with, and listen to. Extol "Synergy" is one of my best, the new Ava Inferi album, all Borkis stuff etc. But I really like to work with acoustical music, like classical, choir, blues and jazz. No plug-ins, freeking bassdrums, editing cause of the industri want the metalmusic played by robots...edited to death! All musicans in the studio playing live! 1-2-3-4! thats my favorit!

Børge

3. George

George Member

Is that something you try to fight against when working on a metal album? Or has this become something that you've come to accept when working in the genre?

4. ToproomStudio

ToproomStudio New Metal Member

I must just accept it.