This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What song on God Was Created is your favorite? POLL

Discussion in 'Vehemence' started by VEHEMENCE, Sep 28, 2003.

?

What song on God Was Created is your favorite?

1. Made For Her Jesus

3.9%
  2. She Never Noticed Me

27.3%
  3. Fantasy From Pain

5.8%
  4. Christ, Fucking Hate You!

18.2%
  5. Lusting For Affection

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. The Last Fantasy of Christ

10.4%
  7. I Didn't Kill Her

20.8%
  8. God Was Created

9.1%
  9. I Must Not Live

3.2%
  10. The Lord's Work

1.3%
  1. Metal Head 666

Metal Head 666 New Metal Member

Nice, you're good at two things I see. I can't even do a website for my CS clan. I worship you guys :worship: :headbang:

2. KillForGod

KillForGod There are None So Vile

My fav. currently is The Last Fantasy of Christ. I'm usually more into brutal death/grind, but holy fuck, the melodies on this song, and on all Vehemence songs are kick ass.

3. VEHEMENCE

VEHEMENCE Helping The World To See

Thanks for joining our messageboard KILLFORGOD! See you on the road sometime.

4. KillForGod

KillForGod There are None So Vile

Hell yeah, hopefully I will, planning on coming to Canada in the future?

5. VEHEMENCE

Yeah we are working on it, Braveconcerts is.

6. Infernium

Infernium Unohduksen Lapsi

She Never Noticed Me, alltho i havent listened to that album too much. I like the acoustic guitars and lyrics.

7. Vex Loser

Vex Loser Negative Vibe Merchant

I hate to sound redundant, but "She Never Noticed Me" is a fukken brilliant tune. It has some really nice dramatic peaks created by the structure. For some reason, I always saw it as a real standout track on "GWC".
    I've only seen you guys once, in Dallas at the Galaxy Club with Revenge, Amon Amarth, and Behemoth (KILLER show, btw!). I was pissed off that it started so early, but it was cool 'cause I walked in right in the middle of "She Never Noticed Me", your final track for the evening. A very fond memory of mine. You guys were damn impressive, I thought. Not many bands have it that together in a live setting. Can't wait to jam with y'all in Dallas next month.

8. VEHEMENCE

You didnt say hi to us? haha wtf haha. Or did you talk to one of us. I liked the way we sounded in Dallas, to bad the turn out was ehhh..

9. FuckYouIWantToDie

how come I can't remember Dallas at all???

10. Vex Loser

Vex Loser Negative Vibe Merchant

I looked for you John, but I couldn't find you after the set. :cry:

I talked to your singer (can't remember his name, sorry) a little bit; he was nice as hell, very courteous, but he seemed in a hurry to leave. I think he said you guys were heading back to Phoenix after your set was over, to do laundry and whatnot. I remember when I mentioned the name of my band, he was like "Yeah, John told us about you guys". That was awesome! :kickass:
    Anyway, I can promise you that when you guys hit Dallas next month, the turnout will be much better.

11. [0hr]Sunlapse

[0hr]Sunlapse Wraith

"I Must Not Live" is now my favorite Vehemence song, i'd change my vote to that one if i could

12. VEHEMENCE

Oh yeah the good old be home with family Laundry run, alot of bands do that. It will be cool to spend a little bit more time in the Dallas Area. We always played the Canyon Club, but then we did the Galaxy Venue downtown. It will be cool partying it up down there again.

13. lorisin

lorisin New Metal Member

I didn't kill her, the whole album is killer! Can't wait to see you guys play live again!!!!!

14. christcrusher

christcrusher Goddess of All

15. AtTheGates2099

AtTheGates2099 I am one sick fuck

Possibly the yager and painkillers?!?!?!?!?!

Heh, I was the dude, in the crowd that kept yelling for you to play "Whore cunt die"....I was wearing the A.t.G. "Burning darkness" longsleeve...You also signed my copy of "T.t.f.w.i.h."...bring back any flashbacks???

16. AtTheGates2099

AtTheGates2099 I am one sick fuck

Yeah, it sucks the Canyon Club closed down...that too was one of the nicer clubs in Dallas. Probably my favorite. Galaxy is alright, but ehh.....

17. VEHEMENCE

The Ridglea theater is where it is at, we hope to preform there again. Nice meeting ya man, we ended up staying at Scarline's pad, which was on the way back home, we will be seeing you again soon, thanks for comming to the show, and the invite to stay at your pad though, when we are more downtown Dallas, it would be appreciated.

18. Starless Dragon

Starless Dragon Beneath The Starless Sky

Damn...this is too hard of a choice! I don't know if I can narrow it down to just one song. I love listening to the whole album...But...Made For Her Jesus, She Never Noticed Me, Fantasy From Pain, Christ I Fucking Hate You, I Didn't Kill Her, and God Was Created are probably my over all favorites...yeah, that's almost all the tracks...the others are great too, just not quite as great I guess. Lol. But I'll vote Made for Her Jesus just cause it's the first Vehemence song I ever heard and left a great impression.

19. Starless Dragon

Starless Dragon Beneath The Starless Sky

At The Gates- I was at that Galaxy Club show too. I always go early to see opening bands, found a lot of great acts that way, like Vehemence. I hadn't heard them at all till that show and they totally blew me away. I was the guy with the glasses and the Nile shirt that dragged his friends up to the front of the stage during the beginning of the first song to head bang and give the band some support, since the crowd sucked so much ass. Now that you mentioned it, I remember hearing you yell out for "Whore Cunt Die". But at the time I didn't know any of Vehemence's material, and thought you were insulting them! LOL. I was like, "What the fuck is that guy's problem! These guys are badass!" I think the real reason Deicide never showed up is Glen didn't feel like getting killed by the opening band again. :heh: :headbang:

The crowd was pretty small, I think a lot of people around here only show up for the "headliner" which is shitty in my opinion. Plus a lot of assholes probably saw Deicide wasn't going to play, and left. Personally I didn't mind a bit, cause you guys ruled, and Behemoth and Amon Amarth killed as well. I hope the crowd at the Ridglea a few days ago made up for it! I know there weren't very many of us, but at least we were a lot more enthusiastic! Small crowds aren't so bad when they're all die hard fans. :kickass:

20. FuckYouIWantToDie

I remember you of course, I just had a hard time remembering the other time we played Dallas. But that has come back to me. I remember seeing some dude there (Galaxy Club) that was entirely tattooed (face and all). He had different serial killers tattooed on his body.. Crazy shit.