This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What Time will Testament go on?

Discussion in 'Testament' started by thedeathbrigade, Aug 9, 2010.

1. thedeathbrigade

thedeathbrigade New Metal Member

for the American Carnage tour? I am going to the Izod Center show in Jersey. This will be my first time seeing them live and I do not want to miss them. Thanx.

2. NevermoreTHC

NevermoreTHC Member

I will be there Thursday as well. It will be my 8th time seeing them. I believe the doors open at 6:30 so they might be going on at 7 and they're only getting about 30 - 35 minutes to play with Megadeth and Slayer both getting around 80-90 each.

3. Snowmaker

Snowmaker GO BLUE!!

A bit late for the OP's question, but still related:

Detroit show tickets said 7:00. We were walking to our seats last night and hear More Than Meets the Eye starting, so we hurry, get to our seats and its 6:55.

It was my first time seeing any of the 3 bands (pretty sad being that I've been a fan of all 3 for 20 years). I was very disappointed with Testament's set list. :(

4. NevermoreTHC

NevermoreTHC Member

When I saw them they went on at 6:59 and were off by 7:39.

Testament announced a couple months ago that the set list would be comprised mainly of the post "Ritual" era and that's pretty much what it was. I enjoyed most of the set but felt that they were kind of going through the motions during the set. They've been out on tour for 2 years now and probably need a rest to recharge because every other time I've seen them they ripped the tiles off the floor.