This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What's the craziest thing you've ever done?

Discussion in 'Chat' started by Brian G., Sep 3, 2017.

1. Brian G.

Brian G. New Metal Member

Hey guys,

I don't know if you agree with me but a life without challenge and risk is not worth living.
    What's the craziest thing you've ever done or the biggest risk you've ever taken?
    A year ago, I gave $200 to a homeless person.

Here are crazy risk takers on wheels, OMG!

2. HadesRagnazrath

HadesRagnazrath Heathen

Speaking of drugs, I learned a few years ago that nutmeg was a psychoactive, and a pretty strong one at that, with deleriant effects. I ingested two spoonfuls of it. A few minutes later, I made a startling realization. I was running for some student council position in school and had to give a speech in front of the school tomorrow. I was scared as fuck, I went to sleep and woke up intermittently in a very tired, delirious state. I woke up in the morning feeling disassociated and a bit "off", with a bad stomach ache as well. Barely sentient, yet one with the essence of panic, I managed to do the speech, probably sounding strange with a very weird look in my eyes.

That's probably the craziest sounding story I have, though it wasn't really that crazy.