This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

when the hell did this forum get made?

Discussion in 'Katagory V' started by jimbobhickville, Aug 1, 2002.

1. jimbobhickville

jimbobhickville Tyrant in Distress

I just noticed it. Coolness. Get the damn CD done already :p hehehe...I know you're working on it, I'm just being an ass.

Dustin, I'm all moved in to the new house, you and Sherri must come visit sometime, or just you if she doesn't want to.

Later.

2. prog2112

prog2112 Member

Just let us know when you want us to come over and we'll be there!!

As for Dustin's cd, maybe if a record company would get on the ball and get them signed, they wouldn't have to give their 1st born children to get the cd done!! lol
    I want them to get that cd out soon because it's so much better than the 1st (in my opinion). I want people to know what these guys can really do!

Sheri

3. jimbobhickville

jimbobhickville Tyrant in Distress

yeah, I know....damn record labels. I just get impatient when I know something good is there, waiting for me, taunting me. It's like the new Power of Omens disc; it was supposed to be out already, but now it's October.

As for visiting, I imagine weekends are better for y'all. This weekend's no good, so perhaps next weekend. I'll get back to ya'.