This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

When Time Fades print error

Discussion in 'Suspyre' started by voodoo, Sep 15, 2008.

1. voodoo

voodoo A little left of heaven

Someone didn't proofread the back cover. Track 5 reads SIREN (ONE LAST BREAT). Forgot the "h" in "breath".

Otherwise a beautiful package. Very well done. Still taking in all the music, and I will make comments once I have given it a fair shake. So far so good, though!!

:headbang:

2. GreggSuspyre

GreggSuspyre Member

Isn't that weird that that typo when unnoticed? We had like six editors review and re-review the liner notes many times. Many were caught, but I guess that one (and where Clay's name isn't bold on "Lighted Endrhyme"'s page) escaped our radar. Oh well, it's the music that matters. :cool:

3. voodoo

voodoo A little left of heaven

Damn straight it's the music that matters!! And it is fantastic.

LasersCD came through fast and furious - got the delivery in what seemed like no time. Listened to it several times already today and I love it. First impression is it is better than A Great Divide, but because I am still enamored with The Silvery Image it may not overtake the top spot. Either way, a job well done.

I'll have a formal review up at Living For Metal sometime soon, I hope, btw.