This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Where is everybody coming from??

Discussion in 'ProgPower USA' started by Kai-Guy, May 15, 2003.

1. Oakenson

Oakenson Nature's Child

I hail from New Baltimore, Michigan, and after some epic battles between my mother and I ... I am going :D

2. lemmyjr

lemmyjr Member

right now i live near atlanta but on sunday ,after the festival,i'll be moving to louisiana.so next year i will have further to go but i will make it.i am already planing for next year

3. Vision

Vision New Metal Member

I live in Westminster(Denver), CO, I'll be flying in on thursday morning. This will be my first PP fest, but I'm guessing that it won't be my last! I'm currently so excited to be seeing Tarja and Nightwish, that I can't stand it!

4. metal71

metal71 Member

Bring your drinkin' shoes. And lot's-o-money...

5. The Metal Chick

The Metal Chick In the Dragon's Den

Driving from Chicago all by my lonesome! But I am so excited to finally get to go to PP! SO EXCITED!!

6. stcain

stcain New Metal Member

Me and my girlfriend are flying in on Thursday afternoon from Baltimore, Maryland.

7. LuCinda

LuCinda Member

Me and my girlfriend are flying in on Thursday afternoon from Baltimore, Maryland.

My boyfriend and I are flying in on Thursday from Baltimore, also. We're on Delta flight 1135 that leaves BWI at 12:40.
    Cindy

8. stcain

stcain New Metal Member

Hey, that's pretty cool, we're on Delta flight 1135 too. Seats 31-A and 31-B. We're staying at the Hyatt Regency. I got 2 round trip tickets and 3 nights at the Hyatt for $900 on Expedia.com. We've both been putting in major hours at work lately so we're looking to just get away for a few days and relax. Maybe just chill by the pool all day Friday and Saturday and then head to the shows each evening. Who knows? Then we're flying home on Sunday on AirTran flight 454 which departs at 12:38.

9. LuCinda

LuCinda Member

Greg and I are in seats 44A and 44B and are staying at the Granada. We're returning on Delta 5934 at 11:50. I'm gonna try and post our pics if I can figure out how to work the digital camera.
    Cindy

10. jaimek

jaimek incorrigible

Ahoy Ballimer peeps! :) I'm flying in on Friday afternoon, and taking the 3something pm back on Sunday, via AirTran. (I fully expect to be up past dawn on Saturday, and if I have to drag my tail out of bed so I can check out and get to Hartsfield by 10am for a noon flight, I might just drop dead at the gate...)

11. MetalIcarus

MetalIcarus Member

Hello All, I am flying from San Francisco, CA! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!

12. skyrefuge

skyrefuge Member

I'm coming from Chicago, and leaving tomorrow morning on my bicycle. If anyone wants to keep track of my trip, you can check out http://www.gregie.com/neil/bike/tour where I hope to do regular updates from the road.

Neil

13. IceDragonX

IceDragonX Schiavo Della Notte

Florida...I would have drove to atlanta...but I really dont like depending on myself to drive any where relly far..I might get lost. LOL.

14. T.J. Swoboda

T.J. Swoboda Member

Holy shit, dude! And people think I'm nuts for driving! [​IMG]

--T.J.

15. HeatherMetal

HeatherMetal New Metal Member

Viva Nashvegas!

16. eppst1

eppst1 Member

Hey Repoman! I am also from the Columbus area (actually near Marysville/Bellefontaine). Nice to hear someone is into metal from this area... there must be like 12 of us!

See you there!

Ed

17. DRFS Rich

DRFS Rich Member

Myself and a couple of friends depart Chicago on Monday, 9/1 for Knoxville TN. We'll party in Knoxville, on Tuesday 9/2 we leave for Charlotte, NC. Party a nite in Charlotte, and head down to Atlanta arriving Wednesday 9/3. We're considering going over to the Kelly Keeling gig on Saturday, but that's not confirmed. This will be the inaugural trip for the Conversion Van my buddy and I bought for Road Tripping, I can think of no better way to break it in than to raise hell across the country on the way to PPUSA!

Greg from NJ, Shaye and Mike in Atlanta, we met last year, when Tony and I were down with Harley from the Queensryche boards. Remember the dude with the rings? Would like to get together again this year and party. You can get me @ "drfs@verizon.net" or via cell @ 630.430.8759

Look forward to meeting some new folks on the way. Drop me an e-mail if anyone wants to party!! Liquid Refreshments and Good Times are guaranteed to abound.

- Rich

18. alkalabeth

alkalabeth New Metal Member

Well, to the moment I think I´m the one who comes from the farest place, Costa Rica, central america. Last year I was present and this show will be a kick in the ass! Any contact for pre-party and a lot of beers :hotjump: just contact me alakalabth@hotmail.com

19. BABS

BABS Member

I'm flying out of Rochester, NY.

Is the Rochester guy still on this board? If so, what time are you leaving man? How you getting there?

BABS

20. rushzil2112

rushzil2112 Member

I am flying out from Dallas on Thursday morning and flying back on Sunday afternoon. I am so ready for my vacation, damned school and work are getting on my nerves. i am ready to be up front and headbanging. See you all there. Being my third progpower, I am looking forward to it so freakin much.

Mark