This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Who is obssessed with Jonas?

Discussion in 'Katatonia' started by Smerte Avliv, May 25, 2001.

1. Smerte Avliv

Smerte Avliv New Metal Member

Not love. But for his lyrical integrity and his great viocal techniques. And also his drums. I mean if the had a different drummer on jhva elohim meth. To day beats would be different.
    Cause what caught me out were the 4/4 beats. Such an original touch rather than battery and relentless double kick. I have heard another metal band do the same thing. Just list to the drum track of Murder. So effective yet simple. As with Varg's music

2. BurzumBeast

BurzumBeast Darksol

I am very impressed with Jonas, as well as with all the members of Katatonia. As for Varg, the complexity of his music increased with time, but he generally stuck to the formula that sounded best: dark and brutal without being played at the speed of light.

3. pretentious

pretentious New Metal Member

4. Anthony

Anthony criminal

And I like his tired voice on Discouraged Ones little more then others, and drum manner there is very pretty too.;)

5. sarah

sarah New Metal Member

not obsessed but rather fasinated by his lyrics.

6. _Transparent_

_Transparent_ Junior Member

the darkness around me is so strong, not allowing me to cast judgement on your question!

7. Evisceratrix

i work in a cd store and we use a computer program called MUSE (a self proclaimed 'electronic music library') to look up information and order albums. i was trying to sell some katatonia to someone and went to show them LFDGD and jonas was listed as the "band members of katatonia." he was the ONLY one listed! isnt that sad and...UGH! completely unacceptable! (all the members and guest artists are properly listed for the other katatonia albums...but still!!!)
    and to make matters worse the customer decided not to order LFDGD. i ordered it anyway and put it out in the store where it now waits impatiently for its predestined home...in someones cd player! :D

8. Wanderer

Wanderer Decayed Smile

me and i am also obsessed with Blackheim too and also Fred (he is listening Tea Party ( a canadian band) umm and i think i will obsessed with Danny too :) You made me too happy men!
    see ya next year :)

"How could this go so very wrong?"