This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Who is Reza & Grellmund (Old Ulver members)?

Discussion in 'Ulver' started by Blackwinged, Aug 27, 2003.

1. Blackwinged

Blackwinged Member

I'm sure some of you recently ordered the new re-release vinyl of Ulver's Vargnatt promo. Well inside the sleeve it lists some notes and the bands line up for the recording. There's two people that took place on this recording that I had never heard off though. First one being Reza whom was the lead guitarist, and then there's Grellmund whom played Rhythm guitar. The others I know Garm, Haavard, Czral. SO who are these mystery guys? Did they take on new nicknames later on or play in any other bands? Apparently Grellmund also committed suicide in 1998 and the band has dedicated this re-release to him. Is this Eric from Immortal/Borknagar maybe??! If any one could help out I'd be most grateful. Thanks.

2. Ulverytteren

Ulverytteren svenskjävel

Grim aka Erik Brødreskift who played in Immortal/Gorgoroth/Borknagar died by suiciede 04/10 1999 so it can't be the same. And Grim played drums. I have no idea who these guys are

3. Blackwinged

Blackwinged Member

Okay well it was just a guess that it might have been Erik. I knew he had died at around the same time as this guy.

4. ggggggu

ggggggu New Metal Member

They were just random blokes who haven't played anywhere else after Ulver.

5. Blackwinged

Blackwinged Member

Do you know this for a fact or are you just saying that?