This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to the Madhouse

Want to help spread the disease my friend? Sign up today!

Why can't billy milano move on with his life?

Discussion in 'Anthrax' started by LORD_GALVATRON, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LORD_GALVATRON

LORD_GALVATRON New Metal Member

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=216014

We all know about his borderline sick obsession with anthrax. [you know, for 'thrax actually having a place in metal history, having actual talent etc...] but now he's even attacking charlie's wife and unborn child. Just when you think alyssa can't embarrass himself anymore, he goes and pulls this.

2. timmyc

timmyc Member

Simple. He aint got one.

3. Edward Yawn

Edward Yawn New Metal Member

Is Billy Milano related to Alyssa Milano?

4. suffertoascend

suffertoascend New Metal Member

that's just the way Billy is, I guess. his personality is a cross between Archie Bunker, and the sargent from Full Metal Jacket. I'm not saying I don't believe some of the things he says about Scott & Charlie, but he can be overly-brutal about his commentary and his vicious insults. his hatred for Scott & Charlie is pretty deep. not sure why he is so persistant abut it, though.

5. sgt_d_rulez

sgt_d_rulez Member

Im a big SOD (was a MOD fan)fan, but seeing the shit on Milanos site makes me embarrassed I ever liked MOD. His posts are nothing more than racist bullshit, and personal attacks on Scott and Charlie. He claims he is not racist, but then again so does Mathew Hale. His blatent hatred towards Muslims people is sickening, and as far as I am concerned if it smells like shit, feels like shit, and looks like shit, its shit. BILLY MILANO IS A RACIST plain and simple.

If you look at milano.com its more about ANthrax than his music. Like my header states ignore him and he will go away. His musical career is 99% done. He has burned almost every bridge he has come to.

Here is an email I got from an editor for a very popular metal mag/internet site about Mr. Milano. (name and publication withheld out of respect...

I think Billy gets off on attention, but he wants it to be on his
    terms. The
    only place he seems to be able to achieve that is on his own web site,
    where
    he's preaching to a small and already converted audience.

I met Billy several times over the years -- going back to 1984/1985
    before
    the first S.O.D. album was even recorded, and he was always an
    outspoken guy
    but never a raging asshole like he has become. I used to think he was
    pretty
    cool and I'm not sure what happened. I could only speculate that he has
    become embittered and has an ax to grind because the music industry
    didn't
    treat him kindly (and let's face it: the music industry rarely treats
    *anyone* kindly). It's a shame, because like I said, I dont' recall him
    ever
    being like this up until maybe a couple of years ago.

In all honesty, I don't know Billy at all, and I have no ill will
    towards
    him. But he seems to be doing his best to alienate himself from
    everyone
    and that's never a good thing.

So even the people that can actually help his career are seeing the same thing everyone else is.

Best advice, just ignore him like the rest of the music world has, he will be nothing but a memory very soon, he is only preaching to about a dozen people now anyway.

6. ThraxSA

ThraxSA Member

Somehow I think Charlie would just think 'Yer, whatever..."

7. KY_Fried442

KY_Fried442 extra crispy

Since when did Muslims form their own race?

I do agree that he needs to move on and quit busting on Charlie and Scott. There may or may not be a lot of truth to what he has to say about them but either way he only makes himself look foolish by dragging it on this long.

8. Drokk

Drokk Scavenger of Human Sorrow

They didn't. But read the bile he spews about Arabs.

There's no point in asking "Why can't Billy...". He obviously is trying to be an even bigger belligerent ass than Ted Nugent. That schtick is wearing thin.

9. efkarpos

efkarpos efkarpos442

the funny thing about milano is that he says :i am not a racist i hate everyone.
    last time i spoke with him i was talking about
    his latest release (the rebel...) and his old ones.i was telling him that
    his old albums were so cool and honest till now i enjoy them.but the last years
    hes becoming such an asshole.The main subject i was talking it was about his stupid stance about the gulf war.I couldnt believe a hardcore band will support a war.Hes answer was :sometimes war must be done.
    But now hes obsessed with anthrax,too.I just checked a site he said
    www.reunionbashers.com (it has cool audio files but everything i downloaded was damaged)
    Billy milano.............
    i dont know sometimes i think all this is just another billy milano joke
    maybe hes just messing with all of us and especially with the press.

10. Arg_Hamster

Arg_Hamster Not quite done yet...

Galvatron, you might remember this.

I asked him on the board about his obsession with Charlie and Scott, why he keeps on talking about them and SOD and why he agreed to do the second CD and tour even though he said he knew they would treat him unfair. He never answered.

Most of the time the Milano-board is pretty amusing, Myhaterd and some of the others are funny as hell. Billy can usually take as much as he dishes out. But I´ve never understood his fixation for Anthrax, Scott and Charlie. And I don´t take his support for John Bush that serious cause I remember reading an interview 10 years ago where he said Belladonna was a wuss but at least he could sing without loosing his voice all the time like John.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.