This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Win a Free copy of Modern Warfare 2!

Discussion in 'Bar' started by REDBOX04, Oct 28, 2009.

1. REDBOX04

REDBOX04 Obsessed with Gear

Hey guys!

I came across this site today and you can win a free copy of Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition (the one with the night vision goggles lol) for PS3, XBOX 360 and my personal fave...PC!

Check it out!

http://www.playfire.com/win-codmw2/323233323531

Good luck everyone! :)

2. REDBOX04

Some of my friends were having problems answering some of the questions haha!

I got 5/5 cus I'm completely obsessed with everything MW2 right now lol

Here's the answers...

1. Infinity Ward
    2. PS3, XBOX360, and PC
    3. November 10, 2009
    4. fourzerotwo
    5. Dual-wield Handguns

Cheers! :kickass:

3. Unavailable

Unavailable Member

Don't click on this link people, it's a referral link... and spam.

4. Notuern

Notuern Bloody vaginal belch

Please ban this guy, it would make me genuinely happy.

5. J the TyranT

J the TyranT Thats just how it is...

Ive actually heard of people winning shit from this website, but, it still sounds crazy fishy to me.

6. REDBOX04

Woah! woah! woah! woah! Wait a minute... Ban me?? For what?

What did I do wrong?!

It's not spam. I found the link on a modern warfare 2 fan site that stays up to date with all the latest info on the game.

They posted a link where you could enter in this contest and I thought it cool so I entered, got all the answers right, and it said if you link other people it not only gives other people a chance to win but it supposedly increases my chances too. Win, win scenario.

I decided to share the link with all my personal friends/family via facebook and myspace, and they were all excited about it and thanked me for sharing
    and now I decided I would share with everyone on my two fave forums. What harm have I done here? You think I'm going to purposefully spam my own friends and family? Or the forum I visit on a regular basis?

Seriously guys, if I did something wrong just have the admins remove this thread. I genuinely meant no harm or spam or whatever to anyone. All I wanted to do was spread the news about this contest for other fans of the game and also to increase my own chances of winning. That is all.

I understand there is a lot of spam on the internet but god damn not everyone is a spammer. You act like I spam on this forum all the time or something which isn't the case.

Anyways, to the admins and mods - you guys do whatever you feel you have to do. Just know that it wasn't my intention to spam or cause harm to anyone on this forum and I would appreciate not being banned for just spreading information about a fucking contest for christs sake.

And to everyone else, sorry for informing you all about a contest that I found worth entering. It wont happen again. I was just trying to benefit other fans of MW2. If the mods and admins have no problem with this thread and decide to leave it up, then I wish everyone who enters good luck. If you decide to enter the contest do it under the link I posted so it will help my chances as well.

Thanks.

And again, I'm sorry.

7. REDBOX04

AND AS PROOF...here's the original link from the site I found the contest link from

http://www.themodernwarfare2.com/

That's not spam either. Its a fan based MW2 site that updates regularly with all current info. I use a pretty damn secure browser with all the latest security features including one of the well known site rating systems WOT which is usually pretty accurate detecting shitty sites. So I wouldnt be visiting bad sites nor linking them.

The link I posted was just a direct link to the contest entry form based off of my referal. You enter the contest, you get a link to send to friends and family to increase your chances of winning. So I posted that link which was:
    http://www.playfire.com/win-codmw2/done#

God, this isn't worth the hassle. This is seriously the last time I will ever post on a forum about something cool I find. lol Otherwise I risk spending a god damn hour defending myself and the links credibility. Jesus. lol