This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Winds Album???

Discussion in 'Andy Winter' started by bcarrico14, Mar 30, 2014.

1. bcarrico14

bcarrico14 New Metal Member

Wanted to let you know Mr. Andy Winter that I still listen to the last Winds album, and I am still anticipating a next album. :loco: Do you have any updates on whether or not there is going to be a new album? because there are still fans out there :)

2. Andy Winter

Andy Winter Winds

Hi, and thank you for asking. Winds does have some new material in the works as previously confirmed by Hellhammer. I am not sure that we have time to complete a full length album this year, due to a various scheduling issues and the amount of time it takes for us to arrange and produce the tracks, and the massive logistics involved in this process. But an EP later this year is more likely, to start, and hopefully followed by a new album at some point in the more distant future. The new material sounds very promising and I am quite excited about the direction it's taking, but as I always say we are not in a rush so the process will take the time it takes until we are satisfied! :)