This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

wolverine is coming to israel next month :)

Discussion in 'Wolverine' started by ikoz, Jan 11, 2013.

1. ikoz

ikoz i have been misslead

yes.it is a dream come true after so many years you guys have been a major part of my life.
    just got the news you will be heading winter mini fest in TLV,israel on the 8 of febuary.
    great news & lots of fans are excited to meet you there.
    love you guys.
    ikoz.
    israel.

http://www.facebook.com/events/141914215957280/

2. Domine

Domine Member

Ikoz,

you were actually the first ai thought of when we landed this gig. I know you've been with us for years now so it will be great to finally meet you in person!

Needles to say, we're thrilled about this gig. I never thought we'd make it all the way down there.

3. ikoz

ikoz i have been misslead

Dear Stefan.this is definatly so exciting for me.thanx for your personal thoughts.you guys have a lot of fans down here & the reaction about you joining the mini fest was overwhelmed !
    pos & flower kings were here few monthes ago & enjoyed every minuate.i am sure you we love it too.life sure has its own way to surprise you sometime :)
    best wishes & take care !
    ikoz.

4. Trekest

Trekest New Metal Member

I was there yesterday. It was one epic performance, thanks a lot for coming!

5. Domine

Domine Member

Thanks for coming out to see us, guys! We had such a blast playing. Pity we had to cut one song from the set but the entire evening was more than 90 minutes behind schedule so we really didn't have much of a choice. Let's hope we'll get back and do a 90-minute show to compensate a bit. ;-)