This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Wondering about the Reissue of New Dark Age

Discussion in 'Kiuas' started by Puele, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Puele

Puele New Metal Member

Hello Guys,

I am just wondering about the Reissue of "The New Dark Age", which should feature 3 Bonus Tracks, but in the shop ist only has two bonus tracks listed.
    I only want to buy it again, if the Bonus Track "Towards the hidden sanctum" is on it too, because I allredy own the European Version of the CD, but only the two Coversongs are listed in the shop. Please help me to decide.

Thank you!

Puele

2. Pede

Pede New Metal Member

At least Kiuas webshop has Towards the Hidden sanctum listed. Which shop are you ordering. In Japan release the track was already in the first release. As I have heard Toward is in any case included in the re-release.

3. Puele

Puele New Metal Member

I send an email to the shop and the next day they corrected the missing track in the Kiuas webshop, this is the reason why everything is listed correctly now in the shop. I have now ordered my copy :)

4. Adam Fiske

So I have all the tracks on this CD via other releases aside from the Whitesnake cover. Is there anywhere online I can buy just this mp3?

5. The Clairvoyant86

The Clairvoyant86 New Metal Member

we want sailing ships mp3!! allready have the new dark age CD... and you know, from chile is a little bit expensive to order the kiuas albums!

6. AndreasS

AndreasS Dutch Demon

+1. I believe you can only buy an mp3 if you live in the UK though, and I don't =(

7. Adam Fiske

8. The Clairvoyant86

wow..... fucking incredible!! the cover song is awsome!!!!

.... i have all the kiuas cds but not with the covers... how can i get this mp3?? plisss

9. The Clairvoyant86

FUCK! iam tired of listening sailing ships only online.... and cant buyit here in chile...

dam, i know it sound like... ilegal, but somebody give me a mp3 of this song!! theres nothing i can do to get it... ( allready have the kiuas cds...)