This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Worst Movies You've ever seen

Discussion in 'Pop Culture' started by ALK, Mar 30, 2007.

1. ALK

ALK Member

Oki quite simple, just saw Lady in the Water and got to thinking about all the really horrible movies i've seen. The top 3 would probably be Lady in the Water, only got worse and worse and never really got anywhere. Saló, was given the impression of a really shocking movie - i found it to be almost as funny as watching the roof. Eragon - Only movie that acctually has made me mope in shock due to how bad it was.

Another good canditat is The Grudge, but at least then i could hope Sara Michelle Geller would choke on something and die. It didn't happen and i fell asleep, watched it from the same place and fell asleep when the movie was done.

2. speed

speed Member

There's so many boring, poorly plotted, cliched movies, its hard to pick one as worst. But I have to say, having grown up watching star wars (not obsessed or anything), I think the Phantom Menace was by far the most disappointing movie I've ever seen. Thus, it becomes my worst movie.

3. lad

lad Pte. Hell

Since I'm a bitty bevvied, think I'll sort of turn this on its head. One of those movies that was so bad it was funny and yet I somehow managed to enjoy it was 'Jaws: The Revenge'

4. EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY I hate weiner dogs.

Anything by UWE BOLL . ALone in The Dark, House Of THe Dead, BloodRayne. Anything by Lionsgate besides SAW, anything by Anchor Bay and or Asylum entertainment. You guys really need to stop looking at mainstream and youll find the worst movies ever made. Jaws THe Revenge is oscar worthy compared to House Of The Dead. Movie called LIVE FEED thats a japanese grind/gore type film...Hideous. the 70's and 80's are full of horrid films that most peple will never see. Go through Lionsgate low budget films anything not Saw really and youll find some of the absolute worst films ever.

5. Black Core

Black Core Sir MIMA & Leo Godfather

^I agree on Alone in the Dark

I also think that alot of sequals suck

6. Satanstoenail

Satanstoenail Stack of fuck shit

There are so very many terrible movies, I could go on all day about crap Hollywood movies I've seen, so I'll try to avoid them.

9 Songs would be top of the list as the worst. An utterly pretentious load of nonsense involving a supposedly young hip and cool couple who have apparently just got together. There's no storyline though. It shows them at gigs watching crap bands and kissing, and then them back at his apartment hanging out and fucking. The whole controversy about the film was the 'real sex' scenes, but they were so unsexy and boring, and the rest of the film was so utterly woeful that I wanted to run outside and throw myself under a bus.

Last Days is well up there as well, an utter yawn-fest 'based on' the final period of Kurt Cobain's life, but not actually trying to recreate the events. It's an hour and a half of a camera following a guy around a house in realtime. The highlights are him mumbling to himself and then killing himself at the end basically.

Irreversible is another, a French film where all the scenes are annoyingly and confusingly shown from last to first, and it includes a 15-20 odd minute ultra violent and extremely realistic rape scene that nearly made me puke.

V for Vendetta was truly awful. Weak story complete with patronising anti-government anarchy for upper-middle class teens theme, terrible acting, overblown unrealistic special effects, and the most hilarious 'love story' ever. And the guy wearing the mask for the whole movie was stupid and annoying. I'll never understand why so many people liked this movie.

There's plenty more, but that'll do for now.

7. speed

speed Member

I still thought it was a very enjoyable piece of trash.

8. Satanstoenail

Satanstoenail Stack of fuck shit

I did spend a lot of time laughing I guess, so yes it was enjoyable on that level. But so many people I've spoken to loved it seriously for its "political themes" and "great action scenes and special effects". Oh and "wow, wasn't Natalie Portman great?" :erk:

9. Death Delirium

Death Delirium Raagoonshinnaah.

House of The Dead
    The Amityville Horror (2005) remake

10. Symbelmyne

Symbelmyne New Metal Member

Between the forests of mystic in Estonia.
    Every film what contains Leslie Nielsen and Borat.:heh:

11. speed

speed Member

Well, it started out okay, and then turned into cliched Americanized anarchistic drivel. But it was so over-the-top and bombastic, and so anarchistic, I enjoyed it.

Natalie Portman looked like a boy throughout the whole movie.

12. derek

derek Grey Eminence

Then slap some moisturiser on me and call me gay, because I liked the shaved Portman look.

13. speed

speed Member

I know, I was very troubled by finding her quite alluring.

14. IcedMaidenAllica

IcedMaidenAllica New Metal Member

Stuart Saves his Family was the worst movie ever. Modern bullshit aside, that movie was just awful

15. lad

lad Pte. Hell

Actually, it just hit me. The movie 'Dude, where's my car?' is per chance the worst movie I've ever endured the whole way through. Utter bollocks, like.

16. derek

derek Grey Eminence

There we are, then. :lol:

17. Buzzard

Buzzard "Fear the man"

Rob Zombies movies sucked so bad I had nightmares that I was forced to watch them again
    Does anyone remember IShtar??
    and that movie with tracy lords being an alien..

18. Black Core

^I would disagree with that. Rob's movies were just plain weird, nothing more, nothing less but that doesn't make them bad

19. IcedMaidenAllica

IcedMaidenAllica New Metal Member

Oh no, Rob Zombie's second movie was AWFUL. It had absolutely no plot and absolutely no point and I wanted to do what they did at the end of the movie and drive into a blaze of gunfire just so the local papers would write that I killed myself because that movie was SO shitty.

20. Black Core

I agree it had no point and plot but I didn't think it was that bad
    but that's just my opinion of course