This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WTS: Multiple Waves bundles + plugins (Gold, SSL, API, CLA, etc)

Discussion in 'Merch Stand' started by jipchen, Nov 23, 2016.

1. jipchen

jipchen ForesterStudio

Hey guys, I want to sell my Waves licenses. I'd prefer to sell them as a package obviously, but I might also sell single bundles if there is interest. Waves charges a $150 fee for transferring licenses that cost over $700 so keep that in mind if you're interested in the Waves Gold or SSL bundle. I put the prices Waves sells them at right now in brackets. They will come with an active Waves Update Plan.

Waves bundles:
    - Waves Gold (orig $799)
    - Waves SSL 4000 (orig $749)
    - Waves API (orig $599)
    - Waves CLA Classic Compressors (orig $599)

Single licenses:
    - Renaissance Bass (orig $79)
    - Renaissance Vox (orig $79)
    - Kramer Master Tape (orig $249)
    - V-EQ3 (orig $149)

Combined original price: $3302, or roughly 3128 €.
    I'd like to sell all of those for $1500 or 1405 €

I only accept bank transfer because if someone "pays" with PayPal and uses chargeback I will kill myself :) I have 100% positive feedback on Ebay, here's my studio with my full name and adress etc (Facebook here), and I have been on this forum selling and buying stuff for years and years. I won't rip you off. You will get an invoice of course.

Note this is still a lot cheaper than what you'd pay at Plugindiscounts etc. And I have to cover the $300 waves update plan and $150 transfer fee.
    There will also be a few more plugins included since they added some with the v9 update (i.e. SSL G-Channel, V-Series bundle, Vitamin multiband enhancer, etc).
    If you have any questions, hit me up!

Cheers,
    Max

#1 jipchen, Nov 23, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
  2. jipchen

jipchen ForesterStudio

price update