This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

www.jesterhead.com ??

Discussion in 'In Flames' started by QuantumFaultTolerance, Mar 11, 2008.

1. QuantumFaultTolerance

So, it appears that IF have opened a (new?) website that's something like an elite membership for fans...

Apparently its a $29.95 annual membership fee to gain access to an exclusive members only website, to have access to contests and sweepstakes and to be able to view old photo galleries. It will also host a members only (presumably official) forum.

Oh, and apparently, you must also pay the fee for access to the Jesterhead store for "The chance to purchase exclusive Jesterhead merchandise!"

I was previously hesitant to say that IF had sold out. I mean, you could, I suppose, ascribe all that shitty music theyve been writing for the past 8 or so years to creative artistic license.

But this is just kinda apalling...

If you feel like continuing to support these guys:

http://www.jesterhead.com

2. Necrö

Necrö Guest

many big bands have such fanclubs

3. waif

waif Member

Pretty much everyone, tbh...

4. nickel

nickel MDM Addict

Yeah my first thoughts were the same. Sellout.
    But then I saw what you get from joining and it's worth it.
    I joined and got my swag a couple weeks ago and I'm definitely happy. I look at it this way - $30 for a nice IF t-shirt? Nice!
    There were some pins and crests and guitar pics too. (whatever)
    Still it's not a bad deal even if you don't care about using the site.

5. Static Rain

Static Rain In Flames We Trust

I might do that, since my only InF shirts now are massive on me. I need to get some new ones, and I'm too lazy to go into the real world and find them =P.