This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XXL Shirts

Discussion in 'Amon Amarth' started by lektor0x, Jan 22, 2014.

1. lektor0x

lektor0x New Metal Member

Hi peeps, I can seem to find the Vintage Viking or the Viking Horses shirts in XXL size. I am in Australia and I found emp had the Horses but it was in euros so that would of cost me a packet.

Any help would be great as I feel like I will have to exercise to get to an XL. Can't wait to see these guys at soundwave.

Cheers

2. Diego Puentes

Diego Puentes New Metal Member

What really helped me out was getting an extra discount on EMP. Maybe you could try this one out, i don't know if it still working. https://www.cuponoff.com/uk/emp . You could look for more i think there will be more available.

By the way i am in Argetina and i am looking forward to find a good price with a store that have available shipping to argentina and other latam countries, you know of any?