This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Your favourite band (or genres) excluding Hypocrisy

Discussion in 'Hypocrisy' started by Personified Hatred, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Kobusfan

Kobusfan Member

Yeah, it's 3 Inches Of Blood. Their 1st album was OK. Dont listen to it much, but for me they progressed (as a band should) from then 'till now, especially with their beards... A shame about Jamie having to quit :bah:, but they still amazing. Preacher's daughter is 1 of my fav songs from Here waits thy doom. And Call of the Hammer :headbang:
    Cam seems like a cool guy...emailed him a while back about an Arch Enemy show I thought I saw him at. Wasn't him in the end.

2. KrgFn

KrgFn Member

I tried listening to Decapitated live but it was really to aggressive for me. Any songs/albums to suggest? I don't know much about the band, but if they have a more melodic period for example I could try

3. Dib

Dib Member

First 3 albums are pure win man... they are a very tech-death metal band. I think their most "listenable" album is "the negation" or "organic hallucinosis", I don't like at all this last album, because they changed vocalist and their music, but production is great... some songs for you, one from each album, except the last one, which I still don't listen to.

from "winds of creation"

from "nihility"

from "the negation"

from "organic hallucinosis"

:kickass:

#23 Dib, Sep 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2015
  4. Kobusfan

Kobusfan Member

:kickass: indeed!
    I've only got their latest album - Carnival Is Forever. I do enjoy it. Will get their older ones soon as I can. Think I saw an article on the album at Hammer or Blabbermouth's websites and went and got it.