This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

your frequency listening to bs?

Discussion in 'Brainstorm' started by sj, Nov 14, 2008.

1. sj

sj Brainiac :)

i'm bored and wondering if we can bring this forum alive a bit. Hope this hasnt been topic some years ago already :)

i just thought i nowadays spend a lot less time listening to brainstorm than, lets say, 3 or 4 years ago, but the intensity of hasn't change - which means i still like listening to it like i did years ago.

how often, or to make it more objective, how long (in hours) you hear BS songs in one week, or one month?

for me its average 1-2 hours / week

usually when working at the computer at home or when driving longer distances in my car.

2. Cold Gin

Cold Gin Member

No clue in hours, but espcially MM and Downburst I play very often.

3. Iced Dog

Iced Dog The Stormrider's Pooch

Hard to quantify as it goes in cycles...but the last few days I've played Downburst a couple times, love it! :kickass:

4. DREAMASTER

DREAMASTER Iron In The Soul

Since LM bored me to death I didn't listed to the band quite often for the last couple of years, with the exception when the remasters were released and now that I finally bought Downburst (regular edition coz the lim.ed. is awful and harmful for the cd).

5. Iced Dog

Iced Dog The Stormrider's Pooch

Does the jakebox scratch the disc when taking it in and out? I have that edition, but I never actually use my originals, I just burn copies for my car. But I really like it, cool design.

6. Janga666

Janga666 Infamous Butcher

I say I listen to Brainstorm about an hour every 2 weeks as an average.

7. Nightrunner

Nightrunner Member

It varies a lot really, sometime you'll get into a period where you listen to one or two albums in a stretch, sometimes you only put on some of their better songs and just rock.

So it's quite difficult to come up with a direct answer to the question. The most played albums is easier, though: Ambiguity and Metus Mortis.