This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Your Thoughts on Final hour

Discussion in 'Illusion Suite' started by estYMaj, Oct 9, 2009.

1. estYMaj

estYMaj Music is everything

Were is everyone with comments on this album
    For me someone on another forum told me I should check this out and i Did
    My First impression this isn't bad at all and i have to admit i wasn't to big on the vocals at first but now i really like his voice and I did notice a Pegan's mind influence threw out the album but not as if they were a carbon copy , they definitly have there own sound , somewere in between 80's metal and more recent prog metal sound.
    But anyway the album was a grower for me but it really didn't take long for that to happen maybe after the 3rd listen i was hooked
    So congrats guys on a very good album

2. Foretich

Foretich Eternal Hour

i really like most of final hour. Its a great power metal album. Not to say its the MOST unique thing ive ever heard, but not everyone is going for completly unique, stick with what you know and love. I loved the vocals as soon as i heard them. The vocals on the wire start off as a little Testament-like and then change to a more melodic voice (reminds me of a sabastian bach- skid row/ charlie dominici -old DT mix) in the chorus. Great combo. All other members are great as well.

A moment to remember is my favorite song on the album followed by The adventures of Arcan, and The Wire.

Cant wait for Prog Power next year!