Threshold  

Go Back   Ultimate Metal Forum > Official Metal Band Forums > Threshold
Register FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old July 11th, 2012, 10:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
Lake of despond

Official March of Progress trailer

What a great introduction to the new album!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old July 11th, 2012, 11:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
Defiance
I vårens ljusa kvällar

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant! Damian's vocals sound great, and oh those keyboards really struck a chord!

My pics

"The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people". - Chomsky
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old July 11th, 2012, 12:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
LavagesOfTime
evangelist of Threshold

Excellent stuff, 100% Threshold, you really can't go wrong with this band. Production and songwriting, to me, sound like somewhere between Dead Reckoning and Subsurface, and Damian sounds absolutely great.

And Johanne is once again the enigmatic guy of the band, ahah
Old July 11th, 2012, 02:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
karl groom

Of course, Nuclear Blast changed the release date shortly after we sent them the clip. Hopefully I can get Johanne to supply another star performance on the track by track video!
Old July 11th, 2012, 02:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
md976
Renegade of consternation

I'm wondering, are you going to do some promo video to support the new record like you did with Pilot In the Sky Of Dreams for Dead Reckoning?
Old July 11th, 2012, 03:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
Defiance
I vårens ljusa kvällar

Quote:
Originally Posted by LavagesOfTime View Post
Excellent stuff, 100% Threshold, you really can't go wrong with this band. Production and songwriting, to me, sound like somewhere between Dead Reckoning and Subsurface, and Damian sounds absolutely great.

And Johanne is once again the enigmatic guy of the band, ahah
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl groom View Post
Of course, Nuclear Blast changed the release date shortly after we sent them the clip. Hopefully I can get Johanne to supply another star performance on the track by track video!
Hahahaha yeah that was so funny; I couldn't stop laughing, 'I'm so excited about the new album!' hahahahahaha.

Damian's appearance was really funny too, 'that's an old sweaty bud there'.

Now, in al seriousness, it has been so worth the wait; I can't stop listening to the video, I already feel so into it!

I demand a single now!

My pics

"The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people". - Chomsky

Last edited by Defiance : July 11th, 2012 at 03:35 PM.
Old July 11th, 2012, 03:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
LavagesOfTime
evangelist of Threshold

Quote:
Hopefully I can get Johanne to supply another star performance on the track by track video!
Perhaps you can even convince him to be more chatty than he was on the documentary on Critical Mass (3 seconds!)
Old July 11th, 2012, 04:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
forgottenglory
Earth. Soul. Rock n' Roll

Absolutely love what I'm hearing so far! It looks grand; larger than life! Looking forward to the album!

Old July 12th, 2012, 04:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
karl groom

We don't have time to make a promo clip now and the single will be with a lyric video I believe. You might have noticed everyone on the album trailer was in a different location apart from Steve and I.

I would like to look at the possibility of making a live DVD when we can arrange a tour for MoP. This would be much more satisfying than a youtube video like the last album.

Getting Johanne to appear on video is almost impossible, even after having a conversation about it. He obviously didn't know he was filmed at the photo shoot in movie format.

In the meantime, enjoy the single that comes in less than 2 weeks.
Old July 12th, 2012, 10:40 AM   #10 (permalink)
LavagesOfTime
evangelist of Threshold

Quote:
I would like to look at the possibility of making a live DVD when we can arrange a tour for MoP. This would be much more satisfying than a youtube video like the last album.
Well, this is exactly the next step we are waiting for. The only thing you have to choose is where: Z7 or De Borderij?
Old July 12th, 2012, 12:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
karl groom

There are other venues too, with maybe better atmosphere and sound. It is more down to whether record companies want to make DVDs anymore I imagine.

We did record a show with film and multitrack a coupe of years ago, but when I checked the recording the main mic failed. Damian had to use the backup and that was not patched to the recording!
Old July 15th, 2012, 07:05 AM   #12 (permalink)
Frankgate

sounds good!
Old July 19th, 2012, 05:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
ironhead

Wow, this sounds like the old Threshold! It's good to hear Damian's with Threshold again!