4Front "Malice In Wonderland"

Rkbluez

Jul 14, 2010
Rhode Island
Anybody here into Kansas & Rush needs to check out the amazing new instrumental CD by 4Front called "Malice in Wonderland"...it's loaded with amazing music and some great riffs and playing...most of the people here that like cool fusion stuff will eat this up...but it's a lot more rock orientated like the instrumental stuff Kansas used to do...this is their 3rd and best album but they are all really good...Ken should stock this!!!!!!!

Leyth you can always pick it up the CD from Joe Bergamini's (Drummer) website if Ken doesn't want to stock it...although I'd label it as proggy instrumental rock and not generic fusion...it does have a lot of Kansas, Rush & Saga influences in the music.

Amazon.com has samples of every track if you go to the 4Front "Malice In Wonderland" MP3 page...or Joe tells me you can visit here http://www.facebook.com/4frontband

Anybody here into Kansas & Rush needs to check out the amazing new instrumental CD by 4Front called "Malice in Wonderland"...it's loaded with amazing music and some great riffs and playing...most of the people here that like cool fusion stuff will eat this up...but it's a lot more rock orientated like the instrumental stuff Kansas used to do...this is their 3rd and best album but they are all really good...Ken should stock this!!!!!!!

Done Deal """Ordered"":wave:

Wow they haven't put one out in a while. "Gravity" is a great album if you like the The Dregs or similar. "Radio Waves Goodbye" didn't do as much for me. I'll check this one out at some point.

Mine is Due Monday UPS...:worship:rock: