A Lower Deep - Studio Update

ALowerDeep

Sep 22, 2006
www.alowerdeep.com
A Lower Deep- Birmingham, AL

Hey guys, a bunch of people have been asking how the recording of the new album is going so here's a quick update. Things a going well, all the songs are written and Anthony is just putting the final touches on the drum tracks. Troy has begun laying down the rhythm tracks. I have all the lyrics completed and most of the vocal melodies worked out. Tim and I will arrange the back-ups and harmonies as we get into recording the vocals.

James Murphy (Death, Testament, Obituary) will be mastering the new album and Chaz Najjar, formerly of Morrisound (Iced Earth, Demons & Wizards, Circle II Circle) is handling the mixing and production at DOI Digital Audio in Tampa, FL.

This will be A Lower Deep's 4th CD and we are very excited about it. This is our best material so far and with Chaz and James handling things it is going to sound fat!

Hopefully be able to give you guys another update soon. Thanks as always for your support of metal, lord knows the south needs all the support it can get.

If you haven't checked out A Lower Deep yet please do at the sites below.

Much Love and Keep It Metal!

Billy
http://www.myspace.com/alowerdeep
http://www.alowerdeep.com

hey guys, cool to see the update. I was talking to James last night about our mixdown and asked about your album, he pretty much said the same thing....later!

Ruthven, no I took the name from John Milton's Paradise Lost. But I have read Piccirilli's book (picked it up because the title was the same as us) and it was pretty cool, though a tad conviluted.

And Jon we have to team up for a show soon. I was talking with Gene from Devane and he is schemeing to get something going. Hopefully it will work out after all of us are out of the studio and such.

Pic's an acquired taste, I will grant you that.

Great name for a band for certain!

Ruthven, no I took the name from John Milton's Paradise Lost. But I have read Piccirilli's book (picked it up because the title was the same as us) and it was pretty cool, though a tad conviluted.

And Jon we have to team up for a show soon. I was talking with Gene from Devane and he is schemeing to get something going. Hopefully it will work out after all of us are out of the studio and such.

Cool! Looking forward to it - we just have to find a new drummer. We have some good prospects though so should be good shortly....that'll be a good time, would be cool to play AL sometime too...