ABOUT 2 CRASH ft CIRCLE II CIRCLE, PRIMAL FEAR, ANGRA members

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
CIRCLE II CIRCLE, PRIMAL FEAR, ANGRA MEMBERS LAUNCH ABOUT 2 CRASH; THREE SONGS AVAILABLE FOR STREAMING

About 2 Crash is the newest dream team of Brazilian heavy metal. The band, which is one of the highlights of Rock in Rio 2015, officially presents their line-up with the renowned drummer Aquiles Priester (Primal Fear, Angra, Hangar), bassist Luis Mariutti (Angra, Shaman, Andre Matos), guitarist Bill Hudson (Circle II Circle, Jon Oliva, Zak Stevens), vocalist Theo Vieira (Hard Rocket), guitarist Carlos Anderson (Holy Sagga, Hard Rocket) and DJ/vocalist Vinicius Neves.

The band "brings an aggressive and modern sound proposal, mixing heavy, melody, groove and samplers, resulting in a unique and visceral sound. Together for just over a year of existence, About 2 Crash has been improving its style and compositions, including current and controversial issues, leaving the common place and looking to bring something new to the heavy metal music."

About 2 Crash have released three lyric videos, found below, with a full length album in planning for later this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. When I think of what would happen when you take two former members from two different periods of Angra's history and put them in a band together (with Bill Hudson, no less), this is the furthest thing from my mind. They're about ten years late to board this train. I'll stick with each of their respective main gigs.

Stay metal. Never rust (or bounce, for that matter).
Albert

Saw this on Blabbermouth yesterday, and had my interest based on the band ties...... Still gave it a try despite the dumb name, and yikes...... The name fits the music.

PASS.

I will admit that I posted this based on the names alone as I cannot access YouTube across my office's network. After listening at home, I would heartily agree with the above....not my thing either. But, maybe somebody else will enjoy it...

Scott,

I just want to say that your updates are always appreciated. You're the reason I know half of what's going on with bands these days! You're the best!

I actually came across this news on Blabbermouth before coming to the forum that day. I had what I would believe to be a similar reaction to yours: "This can only be cool!" Then I read the article, and I found myself a bit nervous. Then I listened to the clip. Boy, that was a mistake!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert