AC/DC

Metal 99

Sep 15, 2006
I know AC/DC is not prog, but just wondering if anyone got any decent seats for AC/DC this morning if anyone on here is going, at the price that show is at i looks like no show for me, $2,000 one listing on ebay for tickets thats insane.. I know this won't happen but if anyone comes across a decent seat at a decent price or someone can't go let me know, all i need is one its bad when one a persons favortite bands comes and can't even get a seat..Thank god for TSO!: quality shows at a great price atleast in my opinion..:headbang:

Thank god for TSO!: quality shows at a great price atleast in my opinion..:headbang:

Where y'all sitting for TSO? This year I forgot to get tickets the morning they went on sale, and by the time I checked, the only floor seats left were way back in the third section. :(
So I got best-available second price tier, and am just off the back of the floor.

Where y'all sitting for TSO? This year I forgot to get tickets the morning they went on sale, and by the time I checked, the only floor seats left were way back in the third section. :(
So I got best-available second price tier, and am just off the back of the floor.

Front row man! I'm meeting some people there but we aint sitting together, We all had to get different seats some are near you i think, some have bad seats, but with them There are really no bad seats..and we get ANNA! and JLM.. I'm staying to meet Anna and JLM this year the rest of the friends i'm meeting have to go home ..Maybe i'll see ya..and in Greenville 7 of us are going and we have 6th row center not bad:headbang:

Nope. Tickets for Vancouver went on sale when I was at work and in a meeting. Disappointing but what can you do? :cry: The band's fan club should have used Metallica's business model and let members buy tickets a week in advance.

Nope. Tickets for Vancouver went on sale when I was at work and in a meeting. Disappointing but what can you do? :cry: The band's fan club should have used Metallica's business model and let members buy tickets a week in advance.

Yet, those ticket pre-sales always seem to produce surprisingly lousy seating locations, too...considering that supposedly, no-one could possibly have beaten you to 'em.