Adrenalin Mob 'Undaunted"

Rkbluez

Jul 14, 2010
Rhode Island
Wow does this track kill...can't wait for this one...Russell Allen never sounded so good.:OMG:

Last edited by a moderator:
Excuse me...try listening to The Divine Wings Of Tragedy and get back to me.

Yeah I love that one too...it's probably my favorite Symphony X CD...but this new project just kicks serious ass Ken in a different way...I loved the Russell Allen 'Atomic Soul" CD also for the same reason...this is the type of stuff his voice was made for...with me it's not always how progressive the music is...it's how it moves me...and Undaunted you can't deny get's your blood pumping!!!! :headbang:

I love Russell's voice and he's a great frontman. Honestly I hated Atomic Soul and so far this doesn't rock my corner of the universe but I'm glad it does for you!

Heard the song on their website. I'm enjoying this Adrenaline Mob project. Sometimes I just want a band that just exists to rock out and rock hard, and these guys have some killer riffing going on.

Looking forward to their album next month. :kickass:

Heard the song on their website. I'm enjoying this Adrenaline Mob project. Sometimes I just want a band that just exists to rock out and rock hard, and these guys have some killer riffing going on.

Looking forward to their album next month. :kickass:

Amen to that brother...Amen to that!!!! Well put my feelings exactly...sometimes you do...just need to ROCK!!!!:headbang::kickass::headbang:

I prefer Russel Allen signing with his clear voice. :worship:

I agree with Ken, I think his performance on The Divine Wings Of Tragedy is hard to beat.

Russell is a gifted, multi-faceted singer. My personal preference is to hear him within the context of a progressive or power metal band.