and speaking of Therion...

Rider of Theli

The Hellequin
Mar 1, 2004
Hiram, Ga
myspace.com
*snicker*

Christofer Johnsson said:
So, time to announce the the singer that will be touring with Therion for 2007! She is called Lori Lewis and is from Minneapolis, USA. She is the singer of Aesma Daeva (a band that actually supported Therion on one of the shows on the US/Canada tour 2005). Thanx to John from the band for the recomendation and for lending her to us!

:kickass:

That's awesome! Maybe it will convince them to return to the USA since their singer is now from there. After the St. Louis show, Mats Leven said they weren't planning on returning to the US - they would only if they co-headlined with someone big (Iron Maiden).

I don't think Johannsen has a choice now. It would be a totally stupid move for him not to headline a USA tour. However, he would need to do it smarter than last time. Hit the "Metal triangle", Minneapolis, and California and NOWHERE ELSE in the US. None of these stops to nonsensical places like Rock n' Roll Pizza.

But, on a more serious note, Aesma Daeva had better get serious with their own affairs. This is the second frontwoman that has gone to a bigger act. Furthermore, if you think that this is a "loan" I got shares in the Brooklyn Bridge I'd like to sell you. AD is starting to get the reputation as a "stepping stone" to bigger acts. So, my advice to them is to get serious with their career.

Peace,
Ray C.

Okay. Lori Lewis may be my favorite female vocalist in metal right now. Aesma Daeva is incredible with her. And that is really awesome that Therion will be touring the US with Aesma Daeva. Her performing twice in one night will be a great show for sure! So yeah now I'm ever more dissapointed that I won't be able to see this show. Sigh.

And speaking of Aesma Daeva, Neil Kernon did an excellent job in this album (haven't heard the full album only the myspace stuff so far... going to order). It sounds bloody friggin amazing. The sound quality is perfect.