Anthrax Live-CD's??

Nov 4, 2004
I'm guessing the word "bootleg" is a taboo on this site---unless it's fan-shared,blanks&postage or something.

I've seen details of so many cool 'Thrax live-CD's & DVD's(or video)--recently saw someone posting about a very cool one from '86---where do you get this stuff? As a die-hard 'Thrax fan,I'd love to hear some Live-CD's going back through the years.

Anyone who can offer advice or help out a real fan with nothing except for for the studio albums??

IrelandCalling said:
I'm guessing the word "bootleg" is a taboo on this site---unless it's fan-shared,blanks&postage or something.

I've seen details of so many cool 'Thrax live-CD's & DVD's(or video)--recently saw someone posting about a very cool one from '86---where do you get this stuff? As a die-hard 'Thrax fan,I'd love to hear some Live-CD's going back through the years.

Anyone who can offer advice or help out a real fan with nothing except for for the studio albums??

the live dvd from 86 could be this one -:

anthrax spreading the disease may 12 1986 w.germany ( thrash masters collection )

i would seriously recommend this dvd as the copy i have is damn near faultless ( for it's age ) hope this helps