Anxiously awaiting Circus Maximus...

ashaman7122

Crazy on a ship of fools
Dec 11, 2002
After the PPUSA announcement and sampling some of the available clips...I am totally on board for this band.

I've seen March and May as possible release dates for their debut album...care to clarify an actual release date?

Also...will the album be avail for pre-order?

Rock on!

The official North American release date is May 10th. We have licensed CM to Frontiers Records for European release, which I believe is set for a few days earlier (We Americans always release discs on Tuesdays).

At the appropriate time (early April) we will start to take pre-orders on the release. The available clips are just the tip of the iceberg. We are extremely excited about this release.

Ken Golden
The Laser's Edge/Sensory

Silent Song said:
where are these clips, there's a big buzz about it and just knowing they're on your label is enough to make me very interested!

Check the ProgPower USA website, as well as the Intromental managment site for song samples...very cool!

Rock on!

lasercd said:
The official North American release date is May 10th. We have licensed CM to Frontiers Records for European release, which I believe is set for a few days earlier (We Americans always release discs on Tuesdays).

At the appropriate time (early April) we will start to take pre-orders on the release. The available clips are just the tip of the iceberg. We are extremely excited about this release.

Ken Golden
The Laser's Edge/Sensory

Thanks for the response, Ken. I will be first online for pre-orders.

You always manage to provide a great band for PPUSA...and I'm looking forward to this year's contribution. I'm sure your exposure will do well for them.

Good luck, and thanks again!

Rock on!

:yow:
ashaman7122 said:
Thanks for the response, Ken. I will be first online for pre-orders.

You always manage to provide a great band for PPUSA...and I'm looking forward to this year's contribution. I'm sure your exposure will do well for them.

Good luck, and thanks again!

Rock on!