ATL: To/Die/For, Shatter Messiah, Epicurean...

Hey Rider, keep up the good work. It is good to see a promoter who is dedicated to bringing quality metal to Georgia (kudos to you too Glen).

thanks! I appreciate the kind words. That is what makes it all worthwhile. :) But we also owe a lot to Mister Mayhem. Without him, we may not see these tours at all in the states. So be sure to give him kudos as well. :cool:

:kickass:

now, who else within driving distance of Atlanta would like to see the aforementioned show come through here?

Treat my boys in Epicurean well and they'll keep coming back!

Epicurean is a great death/dark/doom band from Minneapolis. Their music is ever evolving and never disappoints! If I lived out there, I'd be at that show for sure!

Funny thing about Epicurean: 5 members, 4 names start with J, and 3 names total in the band. So if you mistake one for the other, you have good chance of getting it right anyway.
-Metal

MetalRose... I am the one putting on their tour. Btw... they will be hitting Connecticut July 27. Of course I will treat them well.

Glenn is certainly an inspiration. *cheers to Glenn*

...still trying to finalize some details with the venue. whew! for those who don't know, this can take quite some effort. And I'm learning through trial by fire.
:devil:

give me a couple more days... and also note that the date was bumped back by one day. Now it is scheduled for Friday night, June 29th! Many Thanks to Mister Mayhem for working with the venue on that little detail. Now if we can just come to terms on some other details, we'll be set.

stay tuned. And keep the thoughts coming please. I'm doing this for you. :D

Thanks! :headbang: