Atlanta Residents: Yopur Help Needed!

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
Can anyone help me? I am looking to stay at a Hotel for PP8 in the area around The Underground/ Coca Cola Museum. Any suggestions? I've checked hotels.com but am not sure exactly the area I'm looking at. HELP!

-Sean

Your best bet may be to try to get something near the Ga Aquarium, due to the fact that they will be moving the World of Coke attraction to a new facility right next door to the Aquarium (not sure exactly when). As far as naming hotels in that area, I couldn't without driving down there or possibly googling for info.

Keep in mind though that anything near the Aquarium is also next to Centennial Olympic Park, the GA World Congress Center, the GA Dome, Philips Arena, etc, so the price will be steep! :zombie:

~Hoyt.

I'd suggest the Days Inn down there as a relatively inexpensive possibility. (It's an easy walk from the Aquarium.) Should be listed as the Days Inn Downtown. It should be listed with a Baker or Harris St. address, although maybe not.

It also has kick-ass room-service, since the City Cafe on the ground floor is the hotel's kitchen. :kickass:

Damn, I should be beat... I totally forgot about all the Olympic areas they have down in Atlanta... I think I may have to take a trip over there next time down so I can see it...