Atomic Rooster etc

Frank Murphy

Sep 10, 2004
Hi Ken,
First I would like to thank you for the excellent service provided by The Laser's Edge and the speed at which my orders have been delivered to a small town on the south coast of Ireland.

Is there any chance that you will be stocking/restocking any of the following titles in the near future:
ATOMIC ROOSTER "In Hearing of" - Sanctuary/Castle Expanded Delux Edition.
ATOMIC ROOSTER "Made in England" - Sanctuary/Castle Expanded Delux Edition.
MIRAGE "Tales from the Green Sofa" - Musea
MALIBRAN "Le Porte Del Silenzio" - ?
MALIBRAN "La Citta Sul Lago" - Mellow
FINISTERRE "In Ogni Luogo"
FINISTERRE "Harmony of the Spheres" - Mellow
TAPROBAN "Ogni Pensiero Vola" - Musea
TAPROBAN "Outside Nowhere" - Mellow

Thanks,
Frank.

Frank:

The Atomic Rooster titles will definitely be stocked when they are made available through their US distribution (it's significantly less expensive). With regards to Mellow Records I have not had a relationship with the label for many years (looooong old story). When I can pick up their titles cheap I stock them. I routinely deal with MUSEA (they are our French distributors) and I need to get off my butt and do a restock with them. BTW...we may actually have the Finisterre "In Ogni Luogo" in stock.

KG

lasercd said:
Frank:

The Atomic Rooster titles will definitely be stocked when they are made available through their US distribution (it's significantly less expensive). With regards to Mellow Records I have not had a relationship with the label for many years (looooong old story). When I can pick up their titles cheap I stock them. I routinely deal with MUSEA (they are our French distributors) and I need to get off my butt and do a restock with them. BTW...we may actually have the Finisterre "In Ogni Luogo" in stock.

KG

Thanks Ken,
I will keep a look out for those two Atomic Rooster titles.
Frank