Can I preorder the new Psychotic Waltz album?

Of course, I'm kidding :lol:

I'm so happy they are back together. Don't know the direction they are going to took though.

In Quebec City this band is one of the most unknown. But to me, they are also one of the greatest.

I ordered at your store the original pressing of "Social Grace" and "Into The Everflow" in 1999. I still have the order on file (word document sent by fax). Now, I also have the reissues. I have their complete discography.

In 1999, If I remember correctly, I ordered the first 2 albums without having heard a single note of Psychotic Waltz. I'm glad I did it anyway. Today I still love them.

Love that band. One of the most original and unrelenting prog metal bands that have ever existed. They're from my hometown of San Diego and I actually knew their original bass player, Ward Evans, although his real last name was Slojkowski (he wisely took his mother's maiden name for the stage). Can't wait to see what those guys will bring to the table this time around.:dopey::D:D

Are they going to Release these again or remaster them? :confused:I Vagley remmember ""Mosquito"":(

Never heard 'em. What's a good album to start with?

Like Ken said because their 4 albums sound different from each other. So if you buy just one, you'll be automatically mislead.

My personal rating:

A Social Grace (1990): 5 stars out of 5
Into The Everflow (1992): 4.5 stars out of 5
Mosquito (1994): 3.5 stars out of 5
Bleeding (1996): 4 stars out of 5

Difference in style:

A Social Grace (1990): The most chaotic
Into The Everflow (1992): The most psychedelic
Mosquito (1994): The most commercial
Bleeding (1996): The most melodic