Cellador

I just picked this up at a best buy and was thinking the same thing. Kinda sounds like Dragonforce meets Maiden/Edguy.

DF meets Maiden meets Edguy?? I'm fucking buying it today!!

There seems to be a lot of 'let's jump on the wagon and trash _________ '. I thought the people on this forum were a lot more open-minded and could think for themselves :Smug: . Oh well, I guess it's easier to follow than lead.

Chris :headbang:

Wow, because someone doesn't like a band, clearly they're trashing said band because it's the popular thing to do. :rolleyes:

I don't like DF much either, for the same reason biggs mentioned. I guess that makes me a trend whore. It seems to me that the bandwagon has moved on to "Let's say people are on the 'let's trash (insert band here) bandwagon!'"

Honestly, I can see some similarities between DF and Cellador, but I think Cellador does it better. And at least they're actually concentrating on their playing instead of worrying about whether or not they have trampolines to bounce on during their set. If Cellador starts to have albums that all sound the same, then I'm going to be very dissappointed. But for now, I'm quite pleased with their debut album, and I look forward to seeing what they bring to the showcase.