Change to Prog Power lineup

Platinum Maze

Random Star
Feb 21, 2003
Oakland, NJ
for those attending...

1ptrans.gif
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/WASTEFALL Pulls Out Of PROGPOWER USA Festival; ZERO HOUR Steps In - July 26, 2006 Due to "unforeseen visa complications," Greece's WASTEFALL will not be able to perform at the ProgPower USA VII festival, set to take place in September at Earthlink Live In Atlanta, Georgia. "I sincerely apologize to those that were looking forward to their performance," ProgPower USA promoter Glenn Harveston writes in a statement. "Everyone, including the band, their management, the record label, and myself attempted to resolve the situation without success. This is a rare situation for the festival and I am still stunned by the sudden turn of events. The band will issue a formal statement soon. I wish WASTEFALL the best and hope to work with them in the future.

"So it is with that bittersweet news that I can announce that ZERO HOUR have been tabbed as their replacement. I have been informed by Sensory Records that their new album (featuring Chris Salinas, ex-POWER OF OMENS) will be available exclusively at the festival prior to its official release date of October 10th.

"I would like to thank ZERO HOUR for stepping up to the plate and helping me out on such short notice. I look forward to seeing them tear the stage apart in Atlanta."

Check out audio samples of ZERO HOUR's music at this location.

Other bands scheduled to perform at the ProgPower USA VII festival are EVERGREY, SAVAGE JORN, CIRCUS, EPICA, PYRAMAZE, FREAK KITCHEN, THUNDERSTONE, VISION DIVINE, and MERCENARY.

For more information, visit www.progpowerusa.com.

The change doesn't bother me in the slightest. I just couldn't get into Wastefall. ZH is ok, from the limited bit I've heard from them. All I've got is "A Fragile Mind" but I've got a bead on "Towers of Avarice". It'll be interesting to see how the different vocalist handles things.

It's been a rough go for Glenn this time around. Seven sure isn't lucky for him.