Compatible Musical Tastes

Your musical compatibility with OndraZ is Very High

Music you have in common includes Graveland, Ezophagothomia, Putridity, Fleshless and Squash Bowels.

Only one I care about here. Y'all are falses.

Your musical compatibility with Worm-Infested is Super

Music you have in common includes Sargeist, Olórin, Argus, Hooded Menace and Burzum.

Your musical compatibility with Abnegatus is Super

Music you have in common includes Inquisition, Acid Witch, Reverend Bizarre, Corpsessed and Deströyer 666.

Your musical compatibility with OndraZ is Super

Music you have in common includes Necros Christos, Dead Congregation, Burzum, Inquisition and Manilla Road.

Apparently, I'm compatible with everyone.

Your musical compatibility with OndraZ is Very High

Music you have in common includes Graveland, Ezophagothomia, Putridity, Fleshless and Squash Bowels.

Only one I care about here. Y'all are falses.

Haha :kickass:

You listen to Eiffel 65 a lot lately. That band was one of those that were playing on the radio during my elementary school years. Along with Lou Bega, TaTu, Scooter, Right Said Fred, Uncle Kracker and the band that only had drums in it but still everybody loved it. Safri Duo. :tickled:

BTW, I‘ve been meaning to check the russian Abnormity slam sickness perversion.

EDIT:

Music you have in common includes Necros Christos, Dead Congregation, Burzum, Inquisition and Manilla Road.

This bunch of bands is just so metal.

I mostly listen to black metal. A little bit of death metal, though i don't like that sub-genre much. And at times i enjoy little doses of heavy metal, doom and thrash.

There is the other side of me that listens to Armenian music and those brilliant works. I also like some older pop and rock songs not to be confused with gayness we hear on the radio today

Your musical compatibility with Abnegatus is VERY HIGH
Music you have in common includes Deathspell Omega, Agalloch, Septic Flesh, Acid Bath and Sleep.

:kickass:

Your musical compatibility with OndraZ is LOW
Music you have in common includes Morbid Angel, Dead Congregation, Darkthrone, Noisear and Pestilence.

:(

Your musical compatibility with LadyValerie is SUPER
Music you have in common includes Agalloch, Portishead, Deathspell Omega, Immolation and Morbid Angel.

:D

we r super bb.

But I hate Weezer and Tears For Fears. And really don't like Cryptopsy, or Novembers Doom, or Lifelover, or The Beeatles. And looking over your top 30 or whatever it was I don't really listen to many of the bands very often, if ever. Srsly, counting up now, there is, at a push, 10 of your top 30 that I really like.

THE FUCK IS GOING ON LAST FEMS. U MAD?

derp+face_94b50a_2299286.jpg

The last.fm compatibility thing seems to be a lot more based on the past 3 months or so than overall charts, like it used to be. I have a very high with someone (not on UM) but we literally only have like 10< artists in common, but have listened to them all recently, for the most part.

Your musical compatibility with OndraZ is Super

Music you have in common includes Dmitri Shostakovich, Burzum, Reverend Bizarre, Slayer and Beherit.

Shosty :kickass:

I don't use last.fm but judging from forum posts, I'd say I'm most compatible with Master Yoda and possibly Dakryn. As for non-metal music, it would probably be krampus.

Your musical compatibility with steal_briefcase is Low

Music you have in common includes Dmitri Shostakovich, Agalloch, Morbid Angel, Primordial and Martyrdöd.

Um Vossyrus duh. Metalwise probably Draele, Hez and unknown. For dance/club music, CyanideChrist. Lowest compatibility is probably viewer_from_nihil since I'm gay for simpleton tonal Romantic era orchestral pieces.

Just discovered the Your Friends Radio station on last.fm. Now I can listen to all the obscure shit I'm too lazy to go out and find. Yay!

edit: Some of you have some weird stuff &#3232;_&#3232;

i think i'm compatible with Arnez, Avigrus, Belligerent, Death Delirium and Ozzman.

I'm probably compatible with most here... including Ozzman, haha. Don't really feel like creating a last.fm to find out though. :|

iirc, most of the people on this forum I have become friends with on last.fm are super compatible with me. I guess my listening interests could be described as: 1990's death metal, 2nd wave black metal, old-school/traditional heavy metal, power metal, all other metal, jazz, late 70's/early 80's pop, "classic" rock, pre-1990 country, "world" music, classical, punk/grind/crust/hardcore/d-beat, hip hop, and finally all other music. I will not listen to pop or country from 1990 onward, it's all shit. Also, I really hate any genre of house music.

Just discovered the Your Friends Radio station on last.fm. Now I can listen to all the obscure shit I'm too lazy to go out and find. Yay!

edit: Some of you have some weird stuff &#3232;_&#3232;

Don't you dare piss on Sarah Jarosz!

Made this thread when I was blind drunk and in all honesty have been to scared to look until now when i'm semi/blind drunk.Did'nt turn out too bad considering but there's still a strong element of faggotry running through this thread,let's see if we can lift the standards slightly above this level,still kinda gay,too much computer game/weird talk.