DELAIN: Hunter's Moon

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
DELAIN TO RELEASE HUNTER'S MOON IN FEBRUARY; INCLUDES NEW TRACKS + LIVE BLU-RAY

"...Dutch rock sensations, Delain, have announced the February 22nd release of Hunter's Moon...Hunter's Moon is the final part of a trilogy, that also includes Delain's EP Lunar Prelude and album Moonbathers. The release includes four brand new studio tracks, ten live songs, and a Blu-ray disc of those live songs, filmed at Utrecht's Tivoli venue, during Delain's sold out Danse Macabre European tour in 2017 and featuring special guests including Nightwish's Marco Hietala. Perfect for both old and new Delain fans, the release encapsulates their breathtaking live show and showcases their stunning stage production, as well as offering a taste of what's to come from their next studio album, also due out in 2019...."

delaincdbrdec18.jpg

DELAIN RELEASE OFFICIAL VIDEO FOR “MASTERS OF DESTINY”

DELAIN RELEASE HUNTER'S MOON TRACK-BY-TRACK PART 1: "MASTERS OF DESTINY"

DELAIN RELEASE HUNTER'S MOON TRACK-BY-TRACK PART 2: "HUNTER'S MOON"

DELAIN - Deluxe Of Hunter's Moon Album Unboxed; Video

DELAIN Release Hunter's Moon Track-By-Track Part 3: "The Silence Is Mine"

Last edited:
Saw Delain in Nashville with Nightwish and Sabaton in 2015. Great show, but the club had bad acoustics. Still it was well worth the ticket. Sabaton almost stole the show, but all 3 bands could have headlined on their own. Seeing 3 headliners in one night was a real treat.

Last edited:
I was at that Nashville show as well and all 3 bands rocked. I love Delain and their performance at ProgPower is in my top 10. They put on a great show and their sound is spot on. Great Live Band and Great Band period. Looking forward to this.

Brand

Reactions: Mardoch
DELAIN Part Ways With Guitarist MEREL BECHTOLD - "Graspop Will Be Her Last Show As A Permanent Band Member"

"...Dutch bashers, Delain, have issued the following band update:

"Today we are sharing the news with you that Merel has decided to leave Delain and focus on different musical ambitions. Merel’s performance with us at Graspop will be her last show as a permanent band member of Delain. We are aware this is very short notice, and this we regret for those of you who wanted to catch a last show with her as a part of the team. However, this is a friendly departure, and we are respecting Merel’s wishes in doing so. We had an amazing ride sharing the stage with this fireball and we are excited to see the results of her new endeavours."..."

DELAIN - "By The Time We Hit The UK In February, There Will Be A New Album"