Destrage: 2010 Metal Video Champ

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Well..for me anyway. Features IA doing his magic on the guitar (with cameo pic appearance).

Thanks to DaveG over at PM:X for the notice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly, this seems to be the coolest song this band has. I haven't listened to their entire discography, but the other album cuts from their latest seem like newSoilwork-worship. Not that this video doesn't have that tendency as well...but I expected something a bit *weirder* from the rest of their material, especially given their song titles (which are a bit strange). It has some appeal but not too much staying power. I was much more looking forward to hearing more of their stuff after this initial video, but it seems they've saved the best for first (sadly).

Sadly, this seems to be the coolest song this band has. I haven't listened to their entire discography, but the other album cuts from their latest seem like newSoilwork-worship. Not that this video doesn't have that tendency as well...but I expected something a bit *weirder* from the rest of their material, especially given their song titles (which are a bit strange). It has some appeal but not too much staying power. I was much more looking forward to hearing more of their stuff after this initial video, but it seems they've saved the best for first (sadly).

surprising...I totally dig the double yeah tune on their myspace. In fact, I'm listening to trash for sale right now and I think it sounds really cool.