Do me a favor....

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
It is becoming common knowledge that Blind Guardian are indeed confirmed for Nov. 16th in Montreal. That is not news to me as I have know of the intent for a long time now.

However, I keep seeing people mention about Angra, Gamma Ray, etc. following them up for the same show/date in Montreal. That is not the case. If you see this posted somewhere that I have not addressed the issue, please feel free to insert the following quote directly from me:

"No band other than Blind Guardian that is performing at ProgPower USA will be appearing on Nov. 15-16th in Canada."

Thanks,

Glenn H

The Blind Guardian site lists the Canadian date as a "festival". does anyone know if it really is a festival? And what kind of stupid festival goes on during ProgPower???? Its annoying because i could make the trip up to Montreal to see Blind Guardian but I can't because they're going up there DURING ProgPower. I find that a little messed up.

Someone from Canada that knows the promoters up there has clarified the status of the show on the BG forum. It is a BG show, not a festival.

I cannot confirm this.

Glenn H