Dream Theater - Distance Over Time preorder question...

Oct 19, 2006
Ken,
I saw in the Laser's Edge email The new Dream Theater will ship early this week. I was hoping to order the digipak version with another older cd. Do I have to wait until you take it off preorder to combine with an old release or are we close enough it will not mess things up for you? Thanks in advance.

Sorry. I wasn't sure if I would get quicker response here or by email. I couldn't tell initially if you were sold out of the DT digi or out of stock on the older item. I figured it out by the refund. Never had a listed item unavailable before? I really prefer to now order more than one cd at a time because of rising shipping costs. Oh well - Anxiously awaiting the new DT!

Sorry. I wasn't sure if I would get quicker response here or by email. I couldn't tell initially if you were sold out of the DT digi or out of stock on the older item. I figured it out by the refund. Never had a listed item unavailable before? I really prefer to now order more than one cd at a time because of rising shipping costs. Oh well - Anxiously awaiting the new DT!

Im sure the new DT will be shipped today or tommorow ,,The due date is 2/22/19

Reactions: Hearing Aid Man