Dustin old boy :o)

Diotec

Vocalizer
Jun 27, 2005
www.anubisgate.com
posted a message quite some time ago at Sacred Metal, but you haven't been there lately :)

so again :

Got your first two outings and I've been giving them some spinning time, pretty cool stuff especially "A New Breed of Rebellion" :headbang:
though the first still has it moments(sound so so)
so now I just have to wait for the new one.

-Torben- :worship:

www.anubisgate.com

Torben!!! :wave:

Good to see you here! hehe... yes, I haven't been over to Michael's site for some time, but I saw this post today then went back over read your other message. :cool:

In fact, I haven't even been visitng OUR OWN forum for a while, since it's been very quite here lately... :Spin: I just moved into a new house a few weeks ago, and have been getting things unpacked and settled in, and I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!

I'm glad you were able to track down both abums! The first album is very hard to find, so congraulations on finding it!:worship: I had a feeling you might like "Rebellion..." a bit more. :D

It's funny you mention the new album..... we'll be posting some announcements on that in a few days, which might include preview clips.
:yow:

BTW, I hear the your new album is very close to being ready as well? hows that coming along? I had finally decided that the title track on Purification is the coolest track... ever! I love how the the vocal melody (...You've got to dig much deeper, to find your inner self..) goes with the mian riff...cathcy as hell, I keep going back to that song when I listen to that album.

\m/
Dustin

Dustin said:
Torben!!! :wave:

Good to see you here! hehe... yes, I haven't been over to Michael's site for some time, but I saw this post today then went back over read your other message. :cool:

In fact, I haven't even been visitng OUR OWN forum for a while, since it's been very quite here lately... :Spin: I just moved into a new house a few weeks ago, and have been getting things unpacked and settled in, and I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!

Arrgggg moving is tough and settling in even tougher :)

Dustin said:
I'm glad you were able to track down both abums! The first album is very hard to find, so congraulations on finding it!:worship: I had a feeling you might like "Rebellion..." a bit more. :D

It's kinda Strange since it was just a local shop that was able to get it,
so now I ordered loads of stuff that's normally hard to get around here :D

Dustin said:
It's funny you mention the new album..... we'll be posting some announcements on that in a few days, which might include preview clips.
:yow:

:OMG:

Dustin said:
BTW, I hear the your new album is very close to being ready as well? hows that coming along?

Yeah I think if all goes as planned it will be out in September.

Dustin said:
I had finally decided that the title track on Purification is the coolest track... ever! I love how the the vocal melody (...You've got to dig much deeper, to find your inner self..) goes with the mian riff...cathcy as hell, I keep going back to that song when I listen to that album.

\m/
Dustin

Henrik wrote the melody and I must admit he's pretty good at that catchy melodic stuff :cool: I'm a more basic metal head when it comes to that :D

-Torben-