15th Biebob - Vorselaar, Belgium
16th Musikzentrum - Hannover, Germany
18th Turock - Essen, Germany
19th Roxy - Saarbrucken, Germany
20th Backstage - Munchen, Germany

* + Gama Bomb

For ALL Evile dates visit http://www.myspace.com/evileuk

Argh. crap.

That totally sucks. They're playing The Cathouse in Glasgow when I'll still be in Australia :( That's a tiny, intimate venue... dammit :(

I want to go!

Might try and see what I can sort out for the Leeds date.

I know its not exactly Exodus anymore.. but still, will be good with Game Bomb and Evile. :kickass:

Well, the Underworld gig was eventful :D

Gama Bomb - excellent.
Evile - excellent. They handled some 'technical difficulties' very well...I'm guessing that the onslaught of stagedivers caused the issue with Matt's amp cutting out mid-song...and then leading to a 5 minute gap of fun and games. We got Ol not telling a joke (Ol - get some jokes ready for next time I shout 'tell us a joke' ;) ), we got the Angel of Death riff, we got some Seasons in the Abyss, we got a little guitar/bass/drums jam...we got a mini drum solo. And funniest of all - we got Matt's excellent 'Gary Holt is my guitar tech' delivery and grin, while Mr Holt was in the background trying to sort out the amp :D Then when things got back up and running, we got Schizophrenia, with Matt messing up a few lyrics if I remember correctly. And Bathe In Blood was was top notch.....as was Enter the Grave, complete with a further onslaught of stagedivers which just got silly. Band seemed to enjoy it though :D
Exodus - WOW. Rob Dukes is a fucking monster of a vocalist. And the band are tight.

All round a cracking night out....and the pit was fun again :D

One other fun event...before the venue opened, someone asking me if I was in Exodus...thinking I was Gary Holt. WHOOPS!!!

DSC000094.jpg

DSC000152.jpg

DSC000162.jpg

DSC000172.jpg

As you can see it was a belter of a show - fucking brutal like a thrash gig should be!:kickass:

Yes - Gama Bomb were bloody good, and Evile had one or two technical issues, which they overcame with a little help from Gary Holt, but the whole crowd were right behind Evile all the way.

Exodus were on awesome form, and as mentioned above, Rob Dukes is an absolute maniac of a frontman. The pit was the most insane i've ever been in - all in all "Good Friendly Violent Fun" all the way!

Man I am aching like a motherfucker today - big thanks to Ben for getting me in on the guest list! Evile fucking rule!:zombie:

Was at the gig in Dublin, was awesome. It made up for waiting around outside the pub for fours hours(We were to lazy to walk back and wander around to find anything to do) I very much want to see Evile again